Tuesday, August 30, 2011

19 Year Old Beauty Executes 10 Libyan Rebels



She has a fashion model's looks and an executioner's trigger finger.
A 19-year-old member of Moammar Khadafy's "gun girl" militia has admitted to executing at least 10 rebel prisoners -- because she said she would have been killed if she didn't pull the trigger of her AK-47.
Nisreen Mansour al Forgani said she was terrorized by her superiors, even raped by her commanding officer, after being recruited last year into the elite all-female unit of the Popular Guards.
When the Khadafy regime began to collapse, she was ordered to become a serial executioner -- apparently because Khadafy's thuggish officers regarded being shot by a woman to be the ultimate humiliation.

Nisreen said last Tuesday that she was given an assault rifle, taken to a building in Tripoli's Bosleem district and placed under heavy guard.
Rebel prisoners, tied up and gathered under a tree outside, were brought to her room one by one.
"They told me that if I didn't kill the prisoners, then they would kill me," she tearfully told Britain's Daily Mail.
"I killed the first one, then they would bring another one up to the room. He would see the body on the floor and look shocked. Then I would shoot him, too."
She said she "turned away and shot without looking" from a distance of about three feet.
"If I hesitated, one of the soldiers would flick the safety catch of his own rifle and point it at me," she said.
Nisreen said most of her victims were about the same age as she.
"I killed 10, perhaps 11, over three days," she said.
Her killing spree stopped after she escaped by jumping from a second-story window of the execution room. She was found by rebels, who are holding her, shackled to a bed, at the Matiga hospital in Tripoli.
"They are angry. I do not know what will happen to me now," she said of her rebel captors.
Nisreen said that her family didn't support Khadafy but that she was recruited by a friend of her mother's, Fatma al Dreby, who headed the female branch of the Popular Guards.
"She told me that if my mother said anything against Khadafy that I should immediately kill her," Nisreen recalled.
She said she trained at a camp in Tripoli with 1,000 other girls from all over the country and was then sent to a headquarters, near Khadafy's compound, under the command of an officer named Mansour Dau.
She said Dreby sent her one day to Dau's office, where he raped her.
"After it was over, Fatma told me not to tell anyone, not even my parents," 
BLOOD ON HER HANDS: Innocent-looking Nisreen Mansour al Forgani, 19, who admits to executing at least 10 rebel prisoners, lies in a Tripoli hospital bed after her capture.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/beauty_khadafy_made_me_killer_bnkbjVry6I2UZTWo2U2Y9O#ixzz1WXu2tFIL

No comments: