“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Dramatic moment drivers cheat death when a rocket fired from Gaza explodes just behind them on an Israeli highway

This is the moment drivers cheated death after a rocket fired from Gaza exploded just behind them on an Israeli highway.
Surveillance footage showed the rocket slamming into the road near the city of Ashdod, causing a flash of fire and a cloud of smoke as cars raced away from the blast. 
The rocket was one of a barrage of retaliatory strikes from the Gaza Strip today after Israel's military killed a Palestinian terror leader. 
Islamic Jihad commander Baha Abu Al-Ata and his wife both died in a targeted Israeli airstrike last night. 
Amid heightened tensions, air raid sirens rang out across Israel today while residents ran to bomb shelters and the military said 50 rockets had been fired at Israeli territory. 

Israel At War? IDF Eliminates Senior Islamic Jihad Terrorist ... 2 Terrorists Eliminated in Damascus! Rocket barrage on central and southern Israel


In a joint operation by the IDF and the Israel Security Agency (Shin Bet), a building in the Gaza Strip, in which the Palestinian Islamic Jihad senior leader Baha Abu Al Ata stayed in, was attacked overnight .

The operation was authorized by the Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, Binyamin Netanyahu.

Following the operation, Red Color sirens were sounded throughout the Gaza envelope.

The IDF Spokesperson’s Unit said Abu Al Ata was responsible for most of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s activity in the Gaza Strip and was a “ticking bomb”. Abu Al Ata led and personally participated in terror attacks and in attempts to harm Israeli civilians and IDF troops through rocket fire, sniper fire, drone launching and more.

Baha Abu Al Ata is responsible for most of the terror attacks in the last year from the Gaza Strip, the battle days which occurred around Israeli Memorial Day, rocket fire towards a music festival in the city of Sderot on the 25th of August, and lastly the rocket fire towards the city of Sderot on Friday, November 1st 2019.

Monday, November 11, 2019

Posters Against Satmar Rebbe's Visit in Israel Plastered All Over Yerushalyim



It seems that R' Zalman Leib Teitelbaum, Williamsburg Rebbe will be getting a taste of his own medicine ...he isn't going to like this one bit ..

There isn't a block in Meah Shearim that doesn't have posters plastered against the Satmar Rebbe ....

The Kinaim of Meah Shearim are upset that the Rebbe capitulated to the New York Board of Educating and is allowing the BOE to dictate Satmar secular curriculum..

The posters are asking the Satmar Rebbe not to bring his "bribe" money to the holy Moisdois of Yerushalyim ....and they will not take a penny from his "dirty" money ....

"what goes around.... comes around..

The Difference Between Standard and Mehadrin Kashrut


In the previous column, I explained the difference between standard and mehadrin kashrut, namely, that standard kashrut goes according to the rules of halakha, whereas mehadrin kashrut takes into consideration the strict opinions, beyond what is required by halakha.

Incidentally, if there are any readers who know differently, and indeed, there is a halakhic issue in which the standard hechsher (a rabbinical product certification, qualifying items that conform to the requirements of halakha) follows a method that does not conform to the rules of halakha, please inform me.

To be more precise: 
There is no hechsher, even the highest quality mehadrin, which meets the requirements of all strict opinions, in a case where the hidur (embellishment) involves extremely high costs, the mehadrin are usually also lenient. 

In other words, 
the difference between standard kashrut and mehadrin is not absolute, for even standard kashrut when it is not difficult, take into consideration the more stringent opinions, even if it involves a disagreement in Divrei Chachamim (rabbinical ordinance), and most poskim permit.

An example of this is the chumra (stringency) of the Chief Rabbinate in the Land of Israel regarding chalav nochri (milk not produced under Jewish supervision): 

Kalanit Taub a Frum Female Hatzolah Volunteer In Israel Defends Ezras Nashim


My name is Kalanit Taub, I am a new EMT with United Hatzalah. Recently an incident occurred that really brought home what I, as a woman, have to offer in the field of EMS in my own community and in general.

The incident occurred recently at 1:00 a.m. in the morning. I was just about to finish an ambulance shift with United Hatzalah when we received an emergency alert that a woman near our location was having gynecological issues. Together with the rest of the male ambulance crew, we rushed over to the woman’s house. Two male EMTs had beaten the ambulance to the location and were already present inside the woman’s home. However, the pregnant woman was sitting alone and did not want any men to come in and examine her. Her delicate situation was made even more delicate by the fact that only men had arrived to help for an issue that she wanted to keep as private as possible.

Berland "Gangsters" Beat Up Middle Aged Chareidie in Bet Shemesh Gimmel



Followers of the Convicted Sexual predator, Rabbi Eliezer Berland attacked a 43-year-old man in Beit Shemesh on Sunday, after the man complained to them about their dangerous driving on local roads that endangered other drivers as well as pedestrians.
Berland was visiting the city when the incident occurred. The incident occurred just before 5:00 p.m. when a group of vehicles recklessly down Habakuk HaNavi Street in Ramat Beit Shemesh Gimmel. One resident alerted the police to the outrageous driving and told off one of the drivers who driving maniacally. In response, the resident was severely beaten.
According to another resident who witnessed the incident, the car stopped after the driver was told off and a number of suspects exited the vehicle. They began hitting and assailing the man who told off the driver. They hit him with their fists, a car jack, and a hammer. The witness reported this to the emergency medical teams that arrived to assist the beaten man.
According to BeChadrei Charedim, the assailants were students of Berland and police have taken a number of them into custody. Some of those in custody are as young as 14-years-old. They are being questioned by police in the station in Beit Shemesh.
The beaten man was listed as being in light-to-moderate condition and was taken to the hospital for further treatment and care. He suffered contusions on his entire body.
Followers of the Berland Cult (Shuvu Banim) have been involved in many violent incidents. They have also been arrested for driving at excessive speeds in the Berland motorcade.
Rabbi Berland constantly engages in eradic behavior, such as smearing olive oil on children’s faces, spinning a dreidel during davening, or punching his chassidim in the face.

Boro Park Mother And Child Egged By Pack Of Thugs in Broad Daylight


A fifth anti-Semitic egging took place in Boro park on Sunday afternoon, brining the number of attacks this weekend to five.
Boro Park Shomrim released footage of the latest attack. Watch how an innocent mother and child are walking down the street, when a pack of anti-Semitic animals approach them from behind, throw eggs, and run away.
Several Boro Park locations were targeted in a Motzei Shabbos “egging spree,” the latest in a string of hate crimes targeting Hasidic Jews.
Boro Park Shomrim tweeted “Shomrim volunteers and police are on scene investigating the egging of a shul on Dahill Road.”
The one Dahill Rd area that were egged include a Shul, girls school, bus, and multiple residences, the report said. Khal Bnei Torah Sanz, was one target.
Boro Park Shomrim released video footage of an egg being thrown at the Sanzer Bais Medrash.
The group of youths are seen passing the Shul, and when the door is opened, an egg was hurled inside. They managed to get away prior to fast-responding Boro Park Shomrim and NYPD.
The Belzer girls school in the area was targeted as well.
The report said police are investigating the incidences.
This latest attack comes just one day after one suspect turned himself in from last Shabbos’  attacks, which targeted at least four separate people – in four separate locations.

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream — Jewish Owners Support Anti-Semites/Israel Haters

Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) President Morton A. Klein and ZOA Director of Special Projects Elizabeth Berney, Esq. released the following statement:
Appallingly, Ben and Jerry’s has given the public a new reason to not buy their fat-and-sugar-laden and unhealthy ice cream: 
 A new Ben and Jerry’s flavor called “PeCAN Resist” supports unsavory hate-promoting, violence-promoting, anti-Semitic political groups, including: 

Satmar Rebbe Orders His Entourage to Israel Not To Visit Kotel ......But A Goy That Went to Kotel Got Answered Right Away

 

The Satmar Rebbe of Williamsburg, R' Zalman Leib Teitelbaum, is coming to the Zionist State of Israel on a visit to "give chizuk" to the residents of Israel....
He warned his entourage to keep safe by not touring the country because of safety issues, and of course warned them not to Chas Ve'Shalom visit the Kosel Ha'Maravie.... because of "tzneesios."

The whole thing is laughable...
Gangs of goyim are beating the living crap out of his chassidim in Williamsburg on a daily basis in broad daylight and he has never "warned" anyone about strolling the crime ridden streets of Williamsburg ...

He has never said a word to his chassidim about visiting Manhattan or the bars on the East Side because of Tzneeois issues but it bothers him that one of his chassidim may get a spiritual yearning to visit the remnants of the Bais Ha'mikdash! 
Yikes!

I will attempt to paraphrase the words of this Rosh Yeshivah in the above video.... 
he is telling a fascinating story in Hebrew about a goy at the kotel...

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Iran finally admits they have missing Jewish FBI agent Robert Levinson after Trump offered $20 million for information


Iran is acknowledging for the first time it has an open case before its Revolutionary Court over the 2007 disappearance of a former Jewish FBI agent on an unauthorized CIA mission to the country.
In a filing to the United Nations, Iran said the case over Robert Levinson was 'on going,' without elaborating, but the development has renewed questions over what happened to him. 
It wasn't immediately clear how long the case had been open, nor the circumstances by which it started. 
However, it comes amid a renewed push to find him with an offer of $20 million for information from the Trump administration amid heightened tensions between Iran and the U.S. over Tehran's collapsing nuclear deal with world powers. 
The money is in addition to $5 million that had been earlier offered by the FBI.
The Associated Press on Saturday obtained the text of Iran's filing to the U.N.'s Working Group on Enforced or Involuntary Disappearances.