Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Gerer Chassidim Stealing the Beit Shemesh Elections ...... 6 arrested


Watch how the police pull out Gur Chassidim  who forged documents and entered the polling stations illegally

 Dramatic documentation was sent in which you can see how the Israeli police pull out a Gerer Chasid  who was posing as an observer and arrested him.

According to information in our possession, a number of Chassidim forged documents  that they are observers on behalf of the 'Derech' list, these appear at the various polling stations throughout the city, they approached the observers posted on behalf of the 'Derech' list and demanded that they go home.

Activists of 'Derech' received information about these matters and entered the various polling stations while being accompanied by police officers and pulled all the imposters out of there.

Nahmi, a Ramat Dalet resident who staffed the neighborhood polling stations as an observer on behalf of Derech List, said:

"While I was doing my job as an observer, a man came up to me presenting documents and telling me that he had been sent to replace me. I didn't realize that and so I had insisted on staying until the evening as agreed with the headquarters, but he really demanded of me to leave and spoke with confidence, which made me believe him and not suspect anything.

After a while I started to worry and contacted the people responsible and everything unfolded from there. Right now I'm here again and I won't let anyone come and steal the democratic choice that we deserve by law."

Inbar Toizer on Channel 12, said that the bribery case in the elections in Beit Shemesh - has 6 arrested from Chasidot Gur on suspicion of offering a payment of 100 to 500 shekels to those who will give them an identity card or pledge to vote for the Adat Israel list and for the candidate Moshe Abutbul for mayor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

מדבר שקר תרחק Never tell a lie. Always tell the Emes here’s the reason why . ….(song)Everything You Need To Know You Learned in Kindergarten.

Anonymous said...

But frum people keep the law of the land, surely? Maybe they are not really frum?