Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Joe Biden calls TV reporter a 'lying dog face' after being asked if he has been tested for cognitive decline


Joe Biden snapped at a Fox News reporter who asked if he has been tested for 'cognitive decline', branding the man a 'lying dog face' during a press conference on Tuesday. 
The presumptive Democratic nominee appeared to briefly lose his cool after he was questioned over his mental sharpness during a campaign event at a high school in his hometown of Wilmington, Delaware.  
As the press conference drew to a close, the reporter raised his hand to ask a final question, before being immediately interrupted by Biden who called him a 'lying dog face.'  
The reporter then continued: 'I'm 65, I don't have the word recollection that I used to have, I forget my train of thought from time to time, you've got 12 years on me, sir -  have you been tested for some degree of cognitive decline?' 
Biden, appearing annoyed, responded defensively, saying he is 'constantly tested'.
'All you gotta do is watch me and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against,' he said. 
The former vice president's mental acuity and age has become the subject of media scrutiny and a target for President Trump and his campaign who have tried to push the narrative that Biden is the one who's addled. 
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrausgekimmen fin basement?

anonymous said...

You got this all wrong. Biden said it to him BEFORE the reporter even started asking his question. It was a fox-news reporter so he jokingly mocked him. And even after the question biden showed no sign of being annoyed and answered in good cheer. Go back and watch the video and stop reporting fake news.

Dusiznies said...

9:26
Oh ... he said it "BEFORE" the question... Aha ..."BEFORE" and "he jokingly mocked him" OH now I see ... it happened "BEFORE"...
now that makes it all right.....
When he called the girl the same thing in a previous encounter ..the girl at the time also looked like "she showed no sign of being annoyed"

You should be hiding the old mean pervert in your attic ....

Anonymous said...

wrong video, this one is from many months ago

anonymous said...

I was in no way defending the "old mean pervert" , I was just showing how you can't be trusted to report the truth.

Dusiznies said...

10:00 Am
First of all I am not a "reporter" and I don't report the news...
This is not a "news site" this is a blog!
So if you are coming to my blog to get the news... you are barking up the wrong tree...

"reporting the truth?" do you comment on the New York Times blog? Or CNN?
This clip actually happened .... he did tell that to the reporter and if that dumb reporter wasn't annoyed ..that's irrelevant
I was annoyed and that's why it's on the site....

I take articles and clips that I find interesting I copy and paste it into my site...and sometimes I comment sometimes I let my readers comment ...
I show clips from a hundred years ago ....too....
I don't need to be "trusted" to report the "truth" since I am not a News Site ...
I do this for fun and to give my readers a laugh..
if you come to my site for "trust" you have mental issues... which is ok... but just so that you know...