Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

DIN Will NOT Make an "Eiruv Tavshilin" This Year!


Riddle: 
What Bracha can you only make on a Wednesday or a Thursday?

Give up???

Answer: You guessed correctly .. right?
The Bracha of Eirav Tavshilin ...

When you have two days of Yom Tov and the second day is on a Friday like this year .... you need to make an Eirav Tavshillin in order to cook for Shabbos....

Why?

Because even though it's YomTov and you can cook on Yom Tov ... you can only cook for something you need that day ..you still cannot cook for the next day ... because that's called "Hachana" "preparing" and you cannot "prepare from one day to another ..
By making the "Eiruv Tavshilin" you have a license to cook on Friday, still Yom Tov, for Shabbos ...
This is not the time to go into details...

So let's go back to my headline...
The headline is  absolutely correct ... 
I will not make an Eiruv Tavshilin this year ....
Why? 
Did you go "Off the Derech?"

I actually did in a sense ..... you will soon see why?

Does this have anything to do with Satmar?
Or ...let me guess again..
Oh ....it has something to do with Zionists?

Close ... very close ....

You see I live in Israel .... so I only have one day Yom Tov...
Friday will be Chol Hamoed ... ...
So yes ..... your second guess is kind of correct ...
Zionists and even the Peleg Extremists ... will not be making an Eiruv Tavshilin ..because in Israel we can cook for Shabbos on Friday all we want ..

and I didn't "Go off the Derech" .... I'm actually on the "derech," I B"H live in Hashem's land and it was the cursed goyim that took my ancestors "off the derech" to Chutz Le'aaretz ...
and I B'H have the Zchus to not only be "on the derech" but in the land where the "derech" leads to.

Chag Samach ....Love you guys 

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS

THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!
חג כשר ושמח





1 comment:

jewinjerusalem said...

Lechatchila you are correct. B'dieved if one makes an eruv tavshillin before erev yom tov it is valid.