Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Deblasio Teaches Chareidim a Page in Jewish History

As we all know Mayor Deblasio is a menuval, whose values are an antithesis  to Torah teachings, but that didn't stop Chassidishe Rebbes, Litvishe Roshei Yeshivos, and askanim from fawning over him and endorse him as mayor. 

We also know that by in large, Chassidim do not know Jewish History... and are totally ignorant of the stories in Tanach as well.

What they do know is the history of their rabbis that they are following ....

I must tell you an anecdote that happened about two years ago. I was talking to a boy who lived in the town of Tosh .... a very sweet boy with a face of a malach. I was curious to what outside curriculum they have ...
are they learning language, math etc ...?
He was quick to share with me that they study "Jewish History...."
Tanach? ...."naaaaa" he answers ..

So I asked him if he knows in what year the Second Bais Hamikdash was destroyed? .....silence
In what year were the Jews of England expelled? What year were the Jews of Spain expelled? .... silence
He had no clue what I was talking about.......
I tried something closer to home.... In what year were 6 million Jews murdered? ..... nada ... silence...

So I asked him what I thought was a joke, 
In what year did the Tosher Rebbe visit Crown Heights?
Without hesitation he answered  תשכ''ג .. ...
1963 ...
I soon learned that all Chassidishe Yeshivos, consider that "Jewish History" 

The Chareidie leadership doesn't have a clue about Jewish history so they are bound to repeat the mistakes of our ancestors who put their trust in the goyishe governments ...
They all "tuches lekked' Deblasio because he promised them $$$$ for the moisdois ha'Torah ..

I get a kick out of those who say ..."My rebbe would not take money from someone whose wife didn't cover her hair"
"my rebbe wouldn't take a dime from someone who was a mechallel shabbos" ... "My rebbe doesn't allow us to take a penny from the Federation or the ADL"

Instead they take money from a Rasha and a menuval...
Well now he who took a big bite out of their dreams and asses! 
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!


Mayor Bill de Blasio criticized the Jewish community in Williamsburg on Tuesday night for defying social distancing orders by holding a massive funeral for a rabbi who died of coronavirus.
Hundreds of Orthodox Jews gathered in the streets near the intersection of Rutledge Street and Bedford Avenue to pay their respects for the rabbi, identified by The Yeshiva World as Chaim Mertz.
“Something absolutely unacceptable happened in Williamsburg tonite: a large funeral gathering in the middle of this pandemic,” de Blasio wrote on Twitter.
“When I heard, I went there myself to ensure the crowd was dispersed. And what I saw WILL NOT be tolerated so long as we are fighting the Coronavirus,” he said.
Photos from the funeral show that while most mourners wore face masks, the crowd far exceeded 50 people in violation of Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s order.
The throngs of people were also crammed together on the sidewalks closer than the recommended six feet apart.
The mayor said he instructed the NYPD to enforce social distancing violations with summonses, or even arrests.
“My message to the Jewish community, and all communities, is this simple: the time for warnings has passed,” the mayor wrote.
“This is about stopping this disease and saving lives. Period.”
A spokesperson for the NYPD said officers on scene did not ticket or arrest anybody.
Jewish community activist Isaac Abraham said the mayoral criticism rang hollow after large crowds congregated across the city earlier on Tuesday to watch the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds fly overhead.
“The crowd for the fighter jets today were around longer than the funeral,” Abraham said.
He also noted that the funeral was not a last minute event that the city was unaware of.
Several NYPD precincts and their community affairs teams helped organize and control the event — setting up five blocks of barricades in advance to help with crowd control.
“There’s an old saying. Don’t rain on our parade,” Abraham said. “To run back to City Hall and send a tweet – this is kicking your friend when they’re down. Way down.”

3 comments:

Barack Ben chaim said...

There are pictures of huge throngs on the upper East side together without social distancing watching the air show over Manhattan. Where is do blasio on them? The answer is if he would send in the cops to fine or arrest them it would be a huge political mistake. So he has to show that he's doing something so pick on a group of jews. It won't hurt him politically. That does not mean the jews were correct in their behavior and besides the din of pikuach nefesh they must be very wary that the GOYIM are just looking for something to blow it up even though they themselves are doing it.

Zako said...

To whoever wrote this article here...
When you were the same age as this sweet-faced malach boy from Tosh, did you actually know in what year the Second Bais Hamikdash was destroyed ?
Did you know in what year the Jews of England were expelled ?
In what year the Jews of Spain were expelled ?
In what year the 6 million Jews were murdered ?

I'd love to hear...

Dusiznies said...

1:09
When I was his age ... not only did I know the answer to all those questions we also studied American History ..
My parents were Holocaust survivors and I myself lost two brothers in the Holocaust so yes I knew when 6 million Jews were murdered ...

Also this child volunteered to tell me that he was learning "jewish History"... I didn't ask him if he was learning "jewish History"
This malach really believed that the Tosher Rebbe visiting Crown Heights in 1963 is "Jewish History"
I'm sure he was tested on this ... and I'm sure he got a great mark..
that's why we are in big doo doo ....