Tuesday, September 27, 2011

King of Gaffes: Obama confuses Jews with Janitors



Now listen to Rush Limbaugh's take on this:
RUSH:  Okay if asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a Jew janitor.  Now, is he attacking Jew janitors, or is he pandering to 'em?  Well, no.  I'm serious about this.  Everybody's in there laughing themselves silly.  And I understand, I'm a naturally funny guy.  But I'm serious about this.  I think this is an unguarded moment.  If asking a billionaire to pay the same tax as a Jew -- a janitor.  Folks, when you mean to say janitor, who in the world says Jew?  I don't know how many of them there are, but if there are some Jewish janitors out there, they're not a huge voting bloc
The point here is, is he pandering to 'em or is he attacking 'em?  Is there some vitriol here?  'Cause remember we know he's got vitriol against billionaires, particularly those that don't donate to him, so if asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a Jew... Jew what?  Remember what the Washington Post is telling us he's doing here.  Here, listen one more time.

No comments: