“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Thursday, June 25, 2020

'Big announcement' coming up on annexation From Trump!


U.S. President Donald Trump senior advisor Kellyanne Conway told journalists: 

"There are conversations being had in the White House on the matter of annexation. Obviously the President will have an announcement. He’s talked about this in the past and I’ll leave it to him to give you a big announcement."

Conway added that, "All the calamity scenarios of the past are gone. Let’s just see, because he wants to be an agent for peace in the Middle East and he’s trying to do that."

"There are conversations, and I can tell you what someone on the ground in Israel told me just this morning when I spoke with him, that if you look at the difference between what's being reported and the reality on the ground in Israel, they feel like these conversations could even be had without the last three-and-a-half years of President Donald Trump being the best friend to Israel, to quote Mr. Netanyahu, 'that Israel's ever had'," Conway said.

"We are having conversations, there are conversations being had. Obviously the President will have an announcement. He's talked about this in the past, and I'll leave it to him to give you a big analysis, and very happy these talks continue," she added.

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS

THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!

Yehuda Wachsman, father of kidnapped, murdered soldier Nachshon, passes away

Yehuda Wachsman, the father of soldier Nachshon Wachsman, the soldier who was murdered by terrorists in 1994 after a failed rescue attempt, has passed away after a continued struggle with serious illness.

He leaves behind his wife Esther, 6 children and many grandchildren. The time of his funeral has not yet been set.

In an interview with Israel Hayom last year, Wachsman said that he missed the unity the Jewish people showed as they had prayed for his son's safe return.

"While Nachshon was abducted, a lot of people of all ethnicities came to the Western Wall – religious and secular – to pray he would be saved. There was great unity among the people. That's what I would like our leaders to learn from – that we have to come together to form a government soon, and remember the time of Nachshon's abduction."

"We're always in a war, and we don't have the luxury of such big [internal] divisions. Everyone needs to compromise so we can unite and strengthen the people who make decisions. We are surrounded by very strong enemies. They have missiles pointed at us, and Iran wants to wipe us off the map. At a time like this, we should split? Nachshon symbolized innocence."

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!

Black Jamaal Bowman Is on Track to Score AOC-Type Win Over 16-Term Jewish Congressman Engel

Eliot Engel was busy trying to unseat the President of the USA, instead of taking care of his constituents... so his constituents kicked him where the sun don't shine!!!
Now we will have another pro-Palestinian in Congress! Great Job, Eliot!
Jamaal Bowman from  the Bronx, appears to have defeated 16-term Rep. Eliot Engel Tuesday night in the Democratic primary for that seat in Congress.
Although votes were still being counted due to the large volume of absentee ballots, many news agencies were announcing Bowman’s win, and the candidate himself declared victory in a rousing speech that evening.
Addressing supporters, Bowman paid particular attention to the idea of poverty in the United States. “We live in a country where despite our financial wealth, we have tens of millions of children still living in poverty,” he said.
Bowman expanded upon the subject, noting that poverty was not something that happened as a result of a person’s actions, but was more institutional.
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!

Chaim Deutsch Gets only 9.9% Loses Congessional Primary to Black Yvette Clarke Who Got 62%

Yvette Clarke, a longtime congresswoman from Brooklyn’s 9th congressional district defeated multiple Democratic primary challengers this year.
She won her re-match against organizer Adem Bunkeddeko, who won 47% of the vote against her in 2018, and a challenge from Brooklyn councilman Chaim Deutsch.
Clarke won 62% with Adem Bunkeddeko finishing second at 18%. Deutsch received just 9.9%, only slightly ahead of Isiah James at 9.1%. In last place was Lutchi Gayot, who got just 1%.
The frum community represents about 15% of the voting age population in this Congressional District. 
With the absentee ballots, Chaim will have received slightly more than 15% of the vote.
The outcome is as was and should have been expected from the get go. He had no chance!

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS

THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Radical left activist:" tear down statues of Rabin"

Radical left Jewish American activist Ariel Gold, who has previously had her picture taken at the Western Wall holding a sign in support of 'Palestine' and assaulted IDF soldiers, voiced her support for having monuments to Israel's leaders - among them leftist prime ministers - taken down.

"FYI I am great with tearing down any statues of Ben Gurion, Theodore Herzl, Menachem Begin, Rabin etc anywhere around the world. 
Also any statues of Moses anywhere," she tweeted.

Ariel Gold is classic useful idiot, who use their Jewish blood as a justification for promoting vile racism and hatred toward Jews. 
She is an anti-Israel provocateur, a strong advocate of the antisemitic BDS movement and co-director of Codepink, a radical social justice NGO that is proud of its relationship with terror groups.


KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!

Appeals court orders the Black Judge to dismiss Flynn Case

A federal appeals court on Wednesday ordered a lower court to allow the case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn to be dismissed, as requested by the Justice Department -- likely ending the years-long legal saga stemming from the Russia investigation.

The abrupt ending came in a 2-1 ruling and order from judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.


This was the result of an appeal from Flynn's lawyers asking for a so-called writ of mandamus -- essentially an order telling a government official to carry out a certain duty -- directing District Judge Emmet Sullivan to approve the DOJ's motion to dismiss.
Sullivan did not immediately grant that motion and instead sought to hold hearings on the matter, angering Flynn allies.
The unusual move from Sullivan to keep the case alive despite prosecutors' wishes was preceded by an unusual move from the DOJ itself to drop the charges against Flynn even after he had pleaded guilty -- saying the FBI interview that led to his charge of lying to investigators about his contacts with Russia's ambassador had no "legitimate investigative basis."
It's unclear whether Sullivan could try to appeal to the full appeals court or even to the Supreme Court in order to keep the case alive. The next step otherwise would likely be for Sullivan to comply.
Wednesday's court order was direct, ordering "that Flynn’s petition for a writ of mandamus be granted in part; the District Court is directed to grant the government’s ... motion to dismiss; and the District Court’s order appointing an amicus is hereby vacated as moot, in accordance with the opinion of the court filed herein this date."
President Trump cheered the decision Wednesday morning, tweeting: "Great! Appeals Court Upholds Justice Departments Request To Drop Criminal Case Against General Michael Flynn!"
A senior DOJ official told Fox News the department is “pleased” by the appeals court decision in the Flynn case.
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!

Meanwhile the Gerer Civil War is Flaring Up


I haven't really written too much about the breakup in Ger...
but just because I'm not writing about it, doesn't mean that its not happening ....
suffice it to say at this time ... 
 The Rosh Yeshiva of Ger, Rav Shaul Alter, first cousin of the Gerer Rebbe, who was the Rosh Yeshivah,  took approximately 3 thousand Gerer families and left the chassidus to form his own off shoot..

The Gerer Rebbe, no slouch himself tried putting down the rebellion with tremendous force and sometimes with violence and he also threw out the children of the rebels of the moisdois...
and now they erased and crossed out the name of the Rosh Yeshivah in their holy sefarim!


and so now we have another show during this covid-19 lockdown! 

Meah Shearim Gangsters Surround Belzer Rebbe's Car ...Scream and Yell at Him!

Belzer Rebbe Sitting in the back seat

The Rebbe can be seen being Menachim Avel

There is a group of crazed fanatics who call themselves the "Aarilich" ... they are Toldos Ahron Chassidim...!
They live in Yerushalyim in Meah Shearim and in  Bet Shemesh "bet".
They do nothing all day ...the majority don't work, supported by handouts..and are bored to tears...

Well one of the Toldos Aaron Rebbes died... the one living in Monsey ...
So of course the other brothers sat shivah ... and the Belzer Rebbe decided to make an innocent Shivah Call...
Big mistake!
When the mobs got wind of the fact that the Belzer came, they surrounded his car on the way out and taking a cue from the rioting shvartzes in the US, they started to riot ...and called him "Nazi"

Why they hate the Belzer... G-d only knows...
But the Belzer are majority in Israel and if they wanted they could beat the living crap out of them ....and knowing a little about Belz, I am sure that we didn't hear the end of this and will not allow this "debt" to linger for ever and will soon "collect" to  make sure there is closure!

 The "Aarelich" are just like Amon & Moav ....and learned how to treat "guests"from them ... 
 in next week's parsha ....we see how Amon & Moav treated their "guests" the Jewish people!

 "על דבר אשר לא קדמו אתכם בלחם ובמים בדרך בצאתכם ממצרים ואשר שכר עליך את בלעם בן בעור מפתור ארם נהרים לקללך".





KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!

Skverer Bais Din Prohibits Single Boys & Girls to Vote Because They will Touch the "IPad"

The Board of Elections of Rockland County has introduced "tablets" that are now used for voting in local elections..

Well, not so fast!
The holy Bais Din of Skver sat down to discuss this new innovation and decided that voting by signing a "tablet" will contaminate the soul... the neshama!

But it apparently won't contaminate the soul once you are married .... 
Once you are "toam taam chete" (tasted the taste of sin) the satan stays away ...
and so if you are a lady or a man thats married you can go ahead and vote..

I don't know if the "fatwah" includes anyone divorced!

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!

Footage of ramming attack at Kiosk checkpoint near J'lem


Border Police released footage of the ramming attack at the Kiosk checkpoint near Jerusalem. A Female officer was lightly injured in attack.

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!