“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Grocery Shopping in the Corona Pandemic .... This Could save your life


Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

Guy Makes A Mask Against Corona With Something Found in a Mikvah



Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

New Yorkers ignore orders to stay indoors and practice social distancing as they wait in packed lines at grocery stores and banks despite the coronavirus outbreak


ok .... now....
The Heimishe Oilim has an excuse .... the goyim are also defiant and not staying home ......
You know what?
Go out ... go have a good time .... go spread death all over the place... go kill all people over 60 ..... go ....
the goyim are also doing it ....
go
Defiant New Yorkers are ignoring orders to stay at home and are going about their daily lives shopping at crowded grocery stores and waiting in long lines at the bank and hospital despite the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. 
Across all five boroughs locals were seen waiting in extensive lines as they ran their errands on Wednesday. 
Many residents were seen armed with protective face masks and rubber gloves to protect themselves from the contagious COVID-19. 
In Manhattan long lines of people crowded around banks, in Brooklyn a Trader Joes grocery store was swamped with shoppers and in Queens the Elmhurst Hospital Center was inundated with people trying to get tested for the virus. 
As of Wednesday there are over 30,000 case of coronavirus in New York and there have been 285 deaths throughout the state. In New York City alone there are over 17,000, according to local government statistics. 
New York is currently under a lockdown where Governor Andrew Cuomo ordered all nonessential workers to stay at home and urged the public to stay in doors to prevent the spread of the infectious coronavirus. 
Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Chief Rabbi Nixes Virtual Seder on Zoom


On Wednesday, the head of the Tzomet Institute, Rabbi Menachem Pearl attacked a halakhic ruling made by a group of rabbis permitting the use of “Zoom” software to allow seniors in home quarantine to participate in a virtual Passover Seder with their extended family.

The Tzomet Institute was founded in 1977 and specializes in customizing technological and electronic appliances to comply with halakhah (Jewish law).

“The letter [stating the ruling] is very dangerous, and what people understand from it is even more dangerous, “ he told Arutz Sheva.

Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

Satmar Throws Dr. Zelenko Under The Bus .....But Rabbi Yehuda Levin Says "Shame on Satmar"

Before you watch Rabbi Yehuda Levin ... read my post!
As you all know that I posted a Video where a Dr Zelenko  who treats patients in Kiryas Yoel, came up with an idea, that the US should start treating Corona patients with the malaria drug protocol as soon as they are diagnosed..and not wait until they are already very sick...
So good so far ...... right?? What could be so bad??
Well not so fast folks..... he forgot that he was talking about Satmar ..... big mistake..
He had  added that because the nature of KJ residents is to be closely confined, davening close together, making huge simchas,  etc etc. he estimated that over 20,000 residents had already contracted the virus ...
Big Mistake!!!!
Never mind that he was absolutely correct ... 
and that most of the heimishe oilim don't care about spreading the virus...and his numbers may even be on the conservative side.
Witness the streets in Willamsburg and Boro Park ...
TODAY!!!..... YES TODAY!!!
And So back to my story ...Satmar hierarchy started running around like poisoned mice, to try to shut this guy up;  terrified that the word is out ....... and to make matters worse, their own Rebbe got sick with the virus, 
so "kdarkom bakoidesh" and following their  heiliger "mesorah" from der alter heim,  took this Tzaddik, Dr Zelenko and threw him under the bus ...
 Saying that his statements are not only false but spreading anti-Semitism .... ...
What Satmar wasn't prepared ... was ..that a fearless rabbi by the name of Rabbi Yehuda Levin would put out a video (above) where he is spot on answering the Satmar Askanim!
Watch Dr. Zelenco's megananomous response below 

Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

Are the DemocRATS Trying To ‘Draft the Snake Cuomo’ ?


Democrats are publicly talking about “contingency options” for their July convention in Milwaukee in case the coronavirus persists in being a public-health threat. 
But privately, some are also talking about needing a Plan B if Joe Biden, their nominee apparent, continues to flounder.
Some Democrats are openly talking up New York governor Andrew Cuomo, whose profile has soared during the crisis, as a Biden stand-in. Yesterday, a Draft Cuomo 2020 account on Twitter announced that “Times have changed & we need Gov. Cuomo to be the nominee. Our next POTUS must be one w/an ability to lead thru this crisis.
Charles Pierce, the politics blogger for Esquire magazine, wrote a piece headlined “With Two Words, Andrew Cuomo Established Himself as the Leader This Country Needs Now.” He enthused that Cuomo’s news conference last Friday “essentially (shutting) down the economy of his state . . . was a master class in leveling with the public.”Democrats are increasingly worried that Joe Biden will have trouble being relevant and compelling in the long four months between now and when he is nominated in July. Lloyd Constantine, who was a senior policy adviser to New York governor Eliot Spitzer from 2007 to 2008, puts it bluntly: “Biden is a melting ice cube. Those of us who have closely watched as time ravaged the once sharp or even brilliant minds of loved ones and colleagues, recognize what is happening to the good soldier Joe.”COVID-19 and . . . 2024?
Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

Nearly half of New York City's coronavirus cases found in adults under 45


A plurality of COVID-19 cases in New York City are among those aged 18 to 44, but severity rates tend to follow global trends when it comes to age and underlying conditions, data from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene reveals.
Of the 15,597 confirmed as of Tuesday afternoon, 7,094, or 46 percent, were in patients below the 45. In that age group, 9 percent of people with the novel coronavirus have been hospitalized, and there have been five deaths.
All told, the data suggests the city is in line with other countries like Italy, which has reported that the majority of patients experiencing severe cases of COVID-19 are in older age groups, though that certainly doesn't mean younger people aren't at risk. In New York, more than one-fifth of fatalities have occurred in the 45 to 64 range.
Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

UH OH! Divorce rates jumping in corona-quarantined couples

Divorce filings are skyrocketing from quarantine-weary and financially stressed couples, according to top matrimonial attorneys, who are experiencing a 50 percent rise in inquiries from potential clients.
According to leading Manhattan family-law experts, some couples forced to spend time together while quarantined in cramped apartments or even in palatial pads haven’t fared well during the coronavirus outbreak.
Making matters worse, dramatic sways in the financial markets will further spur a wave of wealthy divorces, because richer spouses may decide they want out while their net worth dips — potentially helping them avoid larger settlements, legal experts say.
Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

Minority government off the table...Ganz

Blue and White chairman Benny Gantz met on Tuesday with MKs from his Israel Resilience Party as well as with several MKs from Yair Lapid’s Yesh Atid party and Moshe Ya’alon’s Telem party, and concluded that there is no chance to form a minority government supported by the predominantly Arab Joint List party.

Channel 13 News reported that the other three leaders of the party - Lapid, Ya'alon and Gabi Ashkenazi - share this understanding as well and support the establishment of a unity government in an emergency format to begin with.

A vote on the identity of the Speaker of the 23rd Knesset is expected to take place on Wednesday after the Supreme Court instructed Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein to hold the vote.

According to the report, Ashkenazi said in closed talks that Blue and White should stop its fight to appoint its own representative as Knesset Speaker so as not to anger the Likud. 

Gantz’s people then sent messages to the Likud stating that even if MK Meir Cohen is elected to the role, as expected, they could allow a situation in which he is removed from the role.

On Tuesday, Gantz stated in a Facebook post that he has not yet given up on the possibility of a government headed by him being established.

"First of all, we will bring Israeli democracy back to functionality – and then we will form a government to address coronavirus and the additional challenges at stake," he wrote.
"Yesterday we set up the Finance Committee and the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, and today we also set up a committee to address the issue of the coronavirus and other committees that are critical at this time. By tomorrow, in accordance with the Supreme Court's ruling, we will appoint a Knesset Speaker as is required in a democratic state. The spins, the unrestrained attacks on the court, will not affect me and my partners. First of all, I will restore Israeli democracy to full functioning - without fear. Then I intend to discuss all possible ways to form a unity government that will fight the coronavirus and address the additional challenges we face," he added.

Gantz responded to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's call for the establishment of a unity government immediately and wrote, 

"Netanyahu, the gaps between us are substantial. I am fighting for the activation of Israeli democracy, and I hope you will join me in these efforts. And more importantly - you must clearly tell the people of Israel that the rulings of the court are to be obeyed and that there will be no anarchy in Israel. Israeli democracy must not be trampled in the name of the coronavirus crisis that requires thorough treatment - medically, socially and economically. Not on my watch."
Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!

New restrictions in Israel: No walking more than 100 meters from house


 Ministers last night discussed the dire situation, the scenarios, the policies and steps to follow. 

The ministers approved emergency regulations that include new traffic restrictions imposed on citizens.

It is clear that the new restrictions does not include a complete closure of the population as requested by the Health Ministry, but will expand on existing guidelines.

Under the new restrictions, public transportation will be completely eliminated and workers in essential positions will be transported by special shuttle. Taxi travel will be allowed with only one passenger.

The permitted range of exits from the houses will be one hundred meters, and citizens will not be allowed to move farther.

It was also determined that workplaces would be required to measure the temperatures of workers at the entrance.
Kindly Support Our Blog by Browsing the Ads
Thanks so much, it means a lot especially in these difficult times!