Thursday, November 30, 2023

Marco Rubio: I want Israel to destroy every element of Hamas

 

]

US Senator Marco Rubio (R-Fl) stated that Israel should "destroy every element of Hamas" when confronted by activists from the anti-Israel Code Pink organization who asked if he would support a ceasefire between Israel and the Hamas terrorist organization.

"I want them to destroy every element of Hamas they can get their hands on," Rubio told the activists. "These people are vicious animals who did horrifying crimes, and I hope you guys post that."

When asked about the civilians who are killed during the battles between Israel and Hamas, Rubio replied that he blames Hamas for all civilian casualties in the Gaza Strip.

"Hamas should stop hiding behind civilians, putting civilians in the way. Hamas knew that this was gonna lead to this, so Hamas has to stop building their military installations underneath hospitals," he said. "I think it's horrifying, I think it's terrible, and I think Hamas is one hundred percent to blame."

1 comment:

Garnel Ironheart said...

He handled it perfectly. Naturally liberal Jews will decry him as an anti-Semite.