Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 3, 2023

Eric Adams Doubles Down As He Lashes Out at 84 Year Old Who Fled Nazis





The Mayor, a shvartzer, I say say "shvartzer" because he himself  brings it up every single time he is confronted with a question he cannot answer, was the favorite of the chareidie askanim, not that they had a choice, but its time to put up republicans even if they cannot win. 

The "shvartzer" mayor seems to forget that all those who elected him are in fact "plantation owners" in the sense that he is supposed to be their servant, wasn't he elected to "serve?" 

Mayor Eric Adams doubled down on comments he made Wednesday, comparing an 84-year-old whose family fled the Holocaust to a plantation owner.

At a town hall event in Hamilton Heights on Wednesday, Adams was interrupted by Jeanie Dubnau, an advocate for housing rights and an assistant professor of biology at Rutgers University.

She confronted him for supporting a recent decision that would result in rent increases for tenants in rent-stabilized apartments.


The exchange between the mayor and Dubnau began when she stood up, pointed at Adams and asked, “Why in New York City, where the real estate is controlling you, Mr. Mayor, why are we having these horrible rent increases last year and this year?” She was referring to rent increases in rent-stabilized housing recently approved by the city’s Rent Guidelines Board, appointed by the mayor.

“OK, first, if you’re going to ask a question, don’t point at me and don’t be disrespectful to me. I’m the mayor of this city, and treat me with the respect that I deserve to be treated. I’m speaking to you as an adult,” Adams said.

“Do not stand there as if you own someone on a plantation,” the mayor scolded her during the panel.

“Give me the respect I deserve, and engage in the conversation,” he added. “Up here in Washington Heights, treat me with the same level of respect I treat you. So don’t be pointing at me, don’t be disrespectful to me, speak with me as an adult, because I’m a grown man. I walked into this room as a grown man, and I’m gonna walk out of this room as a grown man. I answered your question.”

On a Friday radio interview on 1010 WINS, Adams defended his reaction.

“She disrupted [the meeting], and then she degraded me in her communication. I will not tolerate disrespect towards public service, and as the mayor of this city, I will not tolerate disrespect towards myself,” Adams reiterated in the radio interview.

He also claimed that her outburst was part of a broader national trend of disrespect towards police officers, religious groups, and other government employees.

“I represent this city, and we must initiate a more constructive dialogue on how we communicate with each other, both locally and nationally,” he added.

A German by birth, 84-year-old Jeanie Dubnau was born in Belgium when her parents were staying there before the Second World War. However, they returned home when she was a toddler, only to find themselves amidst the Nazi terror regime.

As a result, they were forced to escape the country with their daughter, first to Belgium, then to France, and finally, when the War ended, to New York City’s Big Apple neighborhood, where she has been residing since she was eight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep cultural antisemitism + "white privilege" syndrom and all that stuff.

Uriah’s Wife said...


It’s disconcerting that the liberals and leftists don’t condemn Mayor Adams for trumpeting his race as a scheme to deflect his mismanagement of NYC.

Anonymous said...

Maybe part of what he found disrespectful was her saying "Mr. Mayor". Is saying "Mr." considered disrespectful in the mayor's binary world?