“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Alleged Israeli Attack On Iranian Uranium Facility Will Set it Back At least 2 Years

Since it's still Shabbos in Chutz-Le'aretz .... I haven't heard yet if the Satmar Rebbe made any comments in his Shaolosh Seuda Toireleh about the "chutzpah" of the Zionists to defend their country...
But I hear that Ezra Friedlander called Fat Nadler his benefactor to get a statement condemning this aggressive and belligerent attack on the peaceful reactor! 
An alleged Israeli attack on an advanced centrifuge development and assembly plant at Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment facility exhibited the complexity of the Stuxnet virus that sabotaged Iranian enrichment centrifuges a decade ago, experts and analysts said in a new report Friday.
Officials with knowledge of the blast at Natanz last week told The New York Times that it was most likely the result of a bomb planted at the facility, potentially at a strategic gas line, but that it was not out of the question that a cyberattack was used to cause a malfunction that led to the explosion.
New satellite photographs from Natanz “show far more extensive damage than was clear last week,” the Times reported.
The Stuxnet virus was uncovered in 2010 and was widely reported to have been developed together by US and Israeli intelligence agencies. It penetrated Iran’s rogue nuclear program, taking control and sabotaging parts of its enrichment processes by speeding up its centrifuges. Up to 1,000 centrifuges out of 5,000 were eventually damaged by the virus, according to reports, setting back the nuclear program.

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

Hamas Senior Naval Commander Flees Gaza On An Israeli Boat


Will Hamas recruit a replacement, from the Neturei Karta... ?
You will never catch a NK guy collaborating  with the hated Zionists! 
Palestinian terror group Hamas said on Saturday that a senior naval commander in its armed wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, has escaped the Gaza Strip after suspicions arose that he was working for Israel as a so-called “collaborator.”
The term is used to indicate a person who is suspected of sharing information or intelligence with Israel.
The official, said to have overseen naval commandos, fled the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip on an Israeli military boat with a laptop, cash, surveillance equipment, and “classified, dangerous documents,” according to Palestinian media reports cited by Israel’s Channel 12 news.
The report said the discovery sent senior Hamas leaders into a “state of hysteria” as the group launched an investigation and made dozens of arrests in search of additional suspects in the alleged spy network. Some half a million dollars and extensive equipment were seized in an unspecified raid, according to the report.
This was the second senior Hamas commander suspected recently of aiding the Jewish state, the report said. A previous suspect, dubbed “Mahmoud,” is said to have been in charge of communications networks for the Gaza City neighborhood of Shejaiya and is believed by Hamas to have been working for Israel since 2009.
The report did not specify when “Mahmoud” was allegedly caught or where he is.
Hamas routinely announces arrests of suspected “collaborators” in the Palestinian enclave, many of whom are sentenced to death.
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

Friday, July 10, 2020

Lekoved Shabbas ... In Honor of Shabbat



KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

Want Your "Yerusha" Your Inheritance Right Away? .. Send your Sick Parents to Maimonides


Having hard times? Lost your job? Don't know how you are going to make ends meet..? Your children walking around in "hand-me-downs? Making a wedding that will put you into hock for years, but there is a "yerusha" waiting?
No problem .... the next time your father or mother has a cough take them ASAP to Maimonides....... 


Is Maimonides Hospital in Boro-Park murdering their patients on purpose?

Is Maimonides a death trap?

Where are the "askanim"? Where are they hiding?
Are they being paid to shut up....

Why is this poor guy screaming? Where is the community support?
Very few people came out to support him....

To get overnight camps to open ... you would have had "Langeh Rekkel" Eichenstein there in a heart beat ... where is Ezra "the Capo" Friedlander with his silly op-eds? 
To support the Iran Deal he couldn't run fast enough to 13th Avenue to get the poor Holocaust survivors to back his murderous plans..

Believe me if it was a black guy being killed by the hospital there would have been  a turn-out of tens of thousands ....

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

With NYC in crisis, de Blasio wastes time on stupid stunt baiting Trump

With the MTA fearing it will have to shut down whole subway lines, New York City itself facing tens of billions in red ink in the years ahead, shootings and homicides soaring, the city’s housing market collapsing and an ongoing pandemic that threatens to make Gotham suddenly a far less desirable place to live, Mayor Bill de Blasio took the time Thursday to … help paint a giant Black Lives Matter mural on the street outside Trump Tower.
What a fumbling fraud.
The stunt was somewhat original when DC Mayor Muriel Bowser did it near the White House a few weeks back. Copying it outside the president’s headquarters here is just a sad “me, too!”
It pretends to be an in-your-face to The Man — but de Blasio is The Man, too, occupying one of the most powerful elected offices in America. The only conceivable point here is to passive-aggressively accuse President Trump of racism.
The mayor is simultaneously (he says) still hoping for a bailout to the tune of several billion from the federal government led by the guy he’s so publicly insulting. But that’s almost the least of it.
Black lives are being ended daily now in this city, thanks to the crime wave. De Blasio plainly has no clue how to stop it, or at least no will to take the lead in reversing the tide.
And for his featured co-star in his painting stunt, he opts to invite the Rev. Al Sharpton — a lifelong purveyor of racial division who himself stands silent about the murder mayhem in the city’s black neighborhoods.
Most pathetic of all, none of this will win the mayor points with the people he’s desperate to please: They’re still mad at him for not defunding the NYPD, and even (mildly) defending it in the face of the recent riots.
It’s no wonder de Blasio is now heckled from the left and right: New Yorkers across the spectrum see that his every move is nothing more than a self-serving stunt.
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

Dr Ari Gershman Murdered in CA After Asking Directions

Dr Ari Gershman

A San Francisco Bay Area doctor who was on an off-roading trip with his 15-year-old son was shot and killed after he stopped to ask a man for directions, his son and other relatives said.
Dr. Ari Gershman of Danville was shot on the Fourth of July near Downieville in rural Sierra County. Gershman and his son, Jack, had never been to the remote Tahoe National Forest and pulled over at a fork when a man came up behind their Jeep on an ATV.
“My dad suggested that we ask him for directions,” Jack Gershman told CBS News Thursday. “The shooter pulls out a pistol and starts shooting.”
The teenager said he ran from the car into the surrounding woods and got lost. When he was finally able to call his mom, Paige Gershman, he barely had reception and his phone was running out of power.
“I said, ‘Where’s Dad?’ And he’s like, ‘He’s been shot.’ And I said, ‘What do you — what do you even mean?’” Paige Gershman told CBS News.
Ari Gershman, 45, died at the scene and his son spent 30 hours alone and lost in the dense woods, drinking from a stream, wearing only shorts and a T-shirt. He was covered in bug bites and scratches when he was rescued, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

Black Lives Matter marches can continue despite large-event ban, de Blasio says

I wonder.... will the "askanim" and the "Gedoilim" who endorsed this pervert finally admit that they made a mistake?
Read the lie below ..... that " a month of demonstrations have not led to an outbreak of Covid" ..... 
Then why a day after Trump's rally did all of the media say "that there was a surge?" And we know that was impossible since it takes from 4 days to a week to see how many got infected.
Mayor Bill de Blasio is permitting Black Lives Matter protesters to continue marching through city streets while canceling all large events through September.
Speaking on CNN Thursday night, de Blasio said the demonstrators’ calls for social justice were too important to stop after more than a month of demonstrations have not led to an outbreak of coronavirus cases.
“This is a historic moment of change. We have to respect that but also say to people the kinds of gatherings we’re used to, the parades, the fairs — we just can’t have that while we’re focusing on health right now,” de Blasio told host Wolf Blitzer.
The exception came as New York’s rate of infections has remained consistent through the civil unrest over the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd.
A late-June study from the National Bureau of Economic Research found no evidence that coronavirus cases jumped in 315 cities in the weeks after the first protests. Researchers determined that protests may have been offset by an increase in social distancing among those who decided not to march.
Researchers reasoned the protests may have been offset by an increase in social distancing among those who decided not to march.
The City Hall shutdown will include big parades like the West Indian American Day Carnival in Brooklyn Labor Day weekend, the Dominican Day Parade in midtown Manhattan and the San Gennaro festival in Little Italy.
The de Blasio administration will also deny all permits for events in parks it believes will “unreasonably diminish public use” as well as street fairs and events stretching larger than one block or for gatherings that require a sound system.
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

Zera Shimshon Parshas Pinchos







KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

Be Happy Be Grateful With What You Have





WHY?

1. Victoria's Secret declared bankruptcy.
2. Zara closed 1,200 stores.
3. La Chapelle withdrew 4391 stores.
4. Chanel is discontinued.
5. Hermes is discontinued.
6. Patek Philippe discontinued production.
7. Rolex discontinued production.
8. The world's luxury industry has crumpled.
9. Nike has a total of $23 billion US dollars preparing for the second stage of layoffs.
10. Gold's gym filed for bankruptcy
11. The founder of AirBnb said that because of pandemic, 12 years of efforts were destroyed in 6 weeks.
12. Even Starbucks also announced to permanently close their 400 stores.
13. WeWork isn't in a great spot either

The list goes on & on

See the US economy landscape :

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Deborah Feldman's Story That WasTold In The Hit "Unorthodox" Reveals Ex-husband ALSO Left the Community- and They Now Have a 'great relationship'


The woman behind the memoir that inspired Netflix hit Unorthodox has revealed that she now has a 'great relationship' with her ex-husband - a decade after she escaped their strict Jewish community in New York for Berlin.
In a new interview, Deborah Feldman, now 33, said her ex-husband left the community four years after she took the plunge, and even wrote her a letter to thank her for helping him turn his life around.
In 2012 Deborah released the explosive memoir In Unorthodox: The Scandalous Rejection of my Hasidic Roots, recounting years 'trapped' in her Satmar community, the religious sect barring her from individual freedoms and, she says, promoting silence and suffering in their place. 
After entering an arranged marriage at the age of 17 and giving birth at 19, she was able to flee Brooklyn for Germany, aged 23, where she made a new life for herself. Her story was turned into hit Netflix drama Unorthodox, this year.
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!