Thursday, October 20, 2022

Ethan Klein says he hopes Ben Shapiro ‘gets gassed first’ if there’s another Holocaust

 

 In a disgraceful video, controversial leftist YouTuber Ethan Klein, a Jew, said that he hopes, if there’s another Holocaust, Ben Shapiro “gets gassed first.”

The clip, shared on Twitter, shows Klein saying “I was just gonna say if there’s another Holocaust and people start this I just say if we start rounding up the Jews again, I hope Ben gets gassed first.”

Klein is a radical extremist who has made hateful comments in the past. He once called for the bombing of an NRA conference, and also deleted interviews he’d conducted with conservative Jordan Peterson, who recently joined Shapiro’s Daily Wire.

“Years ago I interviewed Jordan Peterson before I was very familiar with his politics,” Klein said, “he was an interesting guest who I enjoyed sitting with. But, especially now, I can see he’s a dangerous gateway to the alt-right, transphobia, and covid misinfo. I removed both interviews today.”

Klein and his wife host podcasts with millions of subscribers and followers on social media.

As of now, there is no indication that Youtube, Twitter, or any other social media platform plans to ban or suspend Klein over his vicious hateful comments.


No comments: