Friday, March 26, 2021

Orlando Double Booking Nightmare Continues; People Finding Out Two Days Before Pesach

 STORY SENT TO YWN: “I am a family with 6 children and literally just pulled into my rented house driveway 15 minutes ago in Orlando (after a 19 hour drive) and our boxes which were delivered by a truck, were in a pile outside — and another family was living inside the house!”

 STORY SENT TO YWN: “We just drove 20 hrs and got here and we’re shocked to find out our house was “double booked. We have been in contact with the company for weeks and they did not mention a thing. We literally pulled in and asked for the house code and we’re told I’m sorry your reservation no longer exists. This is truly a disaster for us.”

 STORY SENT TO YWN: “My children flew in from Israel to be in Orlando and we booked tickets to be with her. We haven’t seen them in a year and half. Our home was confirmed, airlines tickets car rental food was ordered. Two weeks later our villa was cancelled saying credit card invalid. There was already a charge put through….”

 STORY SENT TO YWN: “I got scammed. Booked in January, just got cancelled today. Booked via VRBO, property #8123377ha, Host name Kevin Henry, Booked January 6th, Canceled March 23rd.”

 STORY SENT TO YWN: “I booked a house on Airbnb. When I heard about the double booking, I told my cousin who was there already to check and to make sure the house empty. When he got to the house some was there already for month. I tried to contact the host but they did not answer my messages. I called airbnb and they credit me back, but in the mean time 

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS

THANKS SO MUCH,, IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES

No comments: