“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Lying DemonRats Convinced America that a Cop Was Murdered on Jan 6 ..Turns out he died of a Stroke the Next Day

 

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick still is described as a victim of January 6, murdered by Trump supporters rioting at the Capitol, despite an autopsy report which shows he died of a stroke the following day.

The New York Times initially reported that Sicknick had been beaten to death with a fire extinguisher, before retracting the claim more than a month later.

To this day, media accounts claim Sicknick was “slain” on Jan. 6, and powerful Democrats, including Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi have continued to cite his death as evidence of a “deadly insurrection” at the Capitol that day.

But hitherto unseen surveillance footage from inside the Capitol, aired by Fox News host Tucker Carlson Monday night, contradicts that claim.

It shows Officer Sicknick walking through the building “after he was supposedly murdered by the mob outside.”

Sicknick appears to be healthy and walking normally in the footage.

He gesticulates to protesters to move out of the building, and bends down to move a placard behind a statue.

He also is wearing a helmet so, as Carlson points out, “it’s hard to imagine he was killed by a head injury.

Sicknick appears to be healthy and walking normally in the footage.

He gesticulates to protesters to move out of the building, and bends down to move a placard behind a statue.

He also is wearing a helmet so, as Carlson points out, “it’s hard to imagine he was killed by a head injury.

Videos released demolishes claim that Jan 6 was an Insurection

 

Newly revealed surveillance footage from Jan. 6, 2021, shows two Capitol police officers escorting Jacob Chansley, the be-horned so-called “QAnon Shaman” who has come to symbolize the riot, through the halls of the Capitol and to the very door of the US Senate.

The footage aired on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show Monday night shows the officers closely following Chansley as he wanders the corridors of the Capitol, bare-chested and wearing face paint and a luxuriant fur hat with Viking horns.

“Virtually every moment of his time inside the Capitol was caught on tape,” says Carlson, who was granted exclusive access by Speaker Kevin McCarthy to 40,000 hours of surveillance footage from that day inside and around the Capitol, which has never been seen before by the public.

“The tapes show the Capitol police never stopped Jacob Chansley. They helped him. They acted as his tour guides.”

Then they escort him to various entrances of the chamber which appear to be locked. Eventually they help him open a door, and he enters the chamber.

Chansley, a 33-year-old naval veteran from Arizona, has been jailed for almost four years for “obstructing an official proceeding.”

In a jailhouse interview played by Carlson he says: “The one very serious regret that I have [is] believing that when we were waved in by police officers that it was acceptable.”

In a statement the Capitol police suggest that one of the officers with Chansley was trying to “de-escalate” the situation because he was outnumbered.

But that does not explain why Chansley, who was unarmed, was able to walk past seven more officers without being apprehended.

“Not one of them even tried to slow him down,” says Carlson.

He “understood that the Capitol police were his allies. . . . If he was in the act of committing such a grave crime, why didn’t the officers standing right next to him place him under arrest?”

And yet in the narrative formed that day by the Democrats and much of the media, “Jacob Chansley became the face of January 6, a dangerous conspiracy theorist dressed in an outlandish costume who led the violent insurrection to overthrow America’s democracy,” says Carlson.

McCarthy has been criticized for releasing the footage to Carlson who plans to air five stories based on the footage over two nights which he says “demolishes” the Democratic narrative of January 6.

As well as Chansley’s story, Carlson will air footage which he says debunks the claim that Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick was murdered by rioters.

Monday, March 6, 2023

Shloach Manos Disaster

 

Biden’s Nominee To Lead FAA Can’t Answer A Single Question About Aviation

 


How US Taxpayer Funds Are Bankrolling Anti-Netanyahu Protests to Create Chaos and Take down the Government

 

The U.S. government has been funneling taxpayer money to the left-wing group bankrolling protests against Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to Israeli funding documents reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.

The documents indicate that, since 2020, Foggy Bottom has sent over $38,000 to the Movement for Quality Government (MQG), the Israeli nonprofit stoking nationwide anti-Netanyahu protests that have seen protesters clash with police and target Netanyahu’s family members. MQG is seeking to takedown Netanyahu’s government over his support for major reforms to the Israeli supreme court that would significantly limit its power. The organization petitioned Israel’s Supreme Court earlier this year to oust Netanyahu, claiming he is unfit for office due to ongoing investigations into allegations of political corruption and bribery.

Chasidishe Pilot Will Fly Netanyahu to Italy

 

Zeev Tepper is a Charedi resident of the city of Elad, not far from Bnei Brak. He is also a qualified pilot, so when El Al announced on Sunday that due to "a shortage of qualified pilots" a flight crew could not be found to pilot the Prime Minister to Italy at the end of this week, he offered his services.

Prime Minister Netanyahu and his wife are due to fly to Italy on Thursday, to meet with Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni.

Israel's version of Air Force One has yet to take to the skies due to numerous setbacks; meanwhile, the prime minister must use commercial airlines for travel, and El Al is required to issue a tender each time its services are required. This time, the deadline for applications expired on Sunday afternoon with no bids by either pilots or flight crew.

"We are working to man this flight ... in accordance with company procedures, as we have done countless times before," El Al said in a statement. "Since its establishment, El Al has flown heads of state for important national missions and will continue to do so in the future, whenever required ... The issue of manning the prime minister's flight is yet to be resolved due to a shortage of qualified pilots in our Boeing 777 squadron, among other reasons."

In conversation with Israel National News, Tepper related that he is a lawyer by profession but has been flying for the past ten years and is now willing to fly the prime minister on a purely voluntary basis. He added that he considers it a national embarrassment that a prime minister who was democratically elected faces a refusal of El Al pilots to fly him when they should realize that it was a privilege to do so.

Later on Sunday evening, El Al announced that it had finally found a crew.

Demonrats are dreading a full Jan. 6 reveal which will prove again that they are a bunch of dangerous liars



 Demonrats have been running around like decapitated chickens ever since news broke that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has given Tucker Carlson unfettered access to surveillance footage from inside the Capitol during the Jan. 6. 2021 riot by Trump supporters.

The Fox News host will air five stories culled from the footage Monday and Tuesday nights, countering the overblown “insurrection” narrative the Democrats and their media toadies have been pushing since Day One.

The characterization of conservative Republicans as an “ultra-MAGA semi-fascist” menace to democracy was pushed by the partisan J6 committee and was the Democrats’ main sales pitch at the midterms last year. 

Dems don’t have much else to run within 2024, so Carlson’s fact-finding mission is an existential threat to their electoral prospects.

That’s why they are hyperbolically accusing McCarthy of endangering the security of the House and handing the tools for “the next insurrection” to Carlson who, it won’t surprise you to learn, they fantasize is a Russian sleeper agent.

Porush Receives Authority Over Meron .. Forget about safety

 

It's all over folks, after this massive tragedy in Meron, you would think that the government would hand over all safety issues at Meron to someone responsible! The government that runs all of the safety issues at the Kotel, Kever Rachel, Mearas Ha'machpeilah does a fantastic job. Meron until the tragedy was tun by the different Chareidie factions and everyone warned them that this was a tragedy waiting to happen, and unfortunately they were all on the money. 

Now with this political hack running the show ($$$$$$$$$$$$) I advise people to stay home on Lag Be'omer or instead go up to the Har Habayis or at least to the Kotel! That's if you value your life!

Jerusalem and Heritage Minister Meir Porush on Sunday withdrew his resignation from his position as the minister responsible for the Meron event, less than a week after he announced he is resigning after it became clear that his authority over the event was being challenged by officials from the Religious Services Ministry and the Center for Holy Places.

The move came after the government’s weekly Cabinet meeting, at which Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s proposal to transfer all powers for the production of the Meron event to Porush was approved.

Following the meeting, a joint statement from Porush and Netanyahu stated: “Minister Porush informed Prime Minister Netanyahu that the letter of resignation from the responsibility of the Meron event 2023 that he submitted to the prime minister last week is revoked, and in light of receiving the necessary powers, he will continue to bear responsibility for the event in the coming year.”

Porush said: “I thank the prime minister for his quick intervention and significant activities in recent days in order to bring about an immediate solution to the crisis and work toward the success of the Lag B’Omer event at Meron.

“I revoke my resignation notice, and intend to continue what I already started with the project manager Yossi Deitch – to do the maximum to improve the event for the sake of preserving the tradition for hundreds of years, subject to the safety instructions.”

Netanyahu stated: “I want to commend Minister Porush for taking on the responsibility of carrying out a safe and happy Lag B’Omer event and the implementation of the recommendations of the state commission of inquiry into the Meron disaster.

“Porush’s success is a shared mission of the entire government and I am instructing the relevant parties to cooperate and assist him.”

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Defense Minister Yoav Galant extends detentions of two Jews of being involved in an incident in Huwara, despite the court ordering their release.

 

Adi Keidar

We spoke with Atty. Adi Keidar from the Honenu legal advocacy group, who is representing the detainees, tells Israel National News that the incident is passing under the radar since "the media is completely enlisted to the (anti-judicial reform) protests."

Last week, after a Palestinian Arab murdered two young Jewish brothers in the Huwara, Jews descended on the town to protest the murder. During the ensuing confrontation, several vehicles and structures were set alight, and participants on both sides were injured.

Keidar states: "We received administrative orders for two young friends, one a minor, who allegedly where involved in the Huwara incidents, and there isn't a bit of evidence that can bring them to a criminal trial, the Defense Minister, based on info which we claim is false and biased, decided to administratively detain them for four months. Punishment and detention without trial and without any ability to defend themselves. That's what's happening with this unfortunate situation.s:

Regarding the claim that the information on which the arrest was based was false, Keidar says, "We know that our clients, even if there's proof that they were at the scene, there were hundreds of people there, and they were not connected to the severe events that they are being accused of. The one that needs to answer is the Shin-Bet, which admits that it doesn't have real concrete and criminal evidence but that the things are based on things said by those who collaborate with the Shin-Bet. These can be Huwara residents or others, but it's clear that the credibility of the info is close to nonexistent. If the info was public, they could look into it and see that it's false, or they would put them on criminal trial, and we could defend them. The current situation is both unbearable and not just under the circumstances. To give the Americans a treat at the expense of the detainees."

According to Keidar, at best, the detainees could have been sent to house arrest as a mitigated punishment, but the decision to send them to detention at a detention center, despite the court's decision to release them. "Their conditions are bad, they're cut off, and so on, its a complex and unnecessary situation," says Keidar, who adds that the district court, where a discussion was held on Sunday regarding the detainees, is authorized to approve the order and is set to make a decision on it on Monday.

"We questioned the Shin-Bet's expert to get information out of him, we expressed our opinion, and we hope the court will listen and rule that the order is unjust and cancel it or shorten it," concludes Keidar.

Former Knesset Speaker Avraham Burg a Frum Jew Says that the murdered Yaniv Brothers are "nor My Brothers" His Sympathies Lie with Huwara!

 

Former Knesset Speaker Avraham Burg said that he has more sympathy for the residents of the Arab village of Huwara than for the Jewish community of Har Bracha following the murder of two Har Bracha residents in Huwara a week ago and the subsequent riot in Huwara by a group of Jews.

"It is not wise to sympathize with the people on Har Bracha - it is wise to sympathize with the victims in Huwara," Burg told 103FM Radio. He added that "Har Bracha should be evacuated. It cannot be allowed to remain."

Burg was filmed confronting police on Friday when he attempted to enter Huwara to demonstrate his solidarity with the residents of the Arab village. He has not visited the family of Hallel and Yagel Yaniv, the Jewish brothers who were murdered in Huwara last Sunday.

While he said that he feels bad for the Yaniv family, which lost two sons and brothers, he asked: "Do I have to go therein person and express my grief? The answer is no."

"They are not my brothers, I don't have genetic brothers, I have brothers in terms of ideology," he claimed.

In a video posted on social media on Friday, Burg is seen attempting to advance toward Huwara, but he is blocked by the Border Police officers who push him to the ground.

The editor of the haredi newspaper Mishpacha, Yossi Elitov, said in response to Burg's actions: "As the sage Rashi says, when our people fall, try fall as low as possible."

The Border Police stated: "The forces acted properly and with the sensitivity required to carry out their complex mission, we expect cooperation and listening to the security forces [from the public and public officials] in every mission - especially during these days."

Burg served as Speaker of the Knesset for the Labor Party from 1999-2003. In 2011, he declared himself to be 'post-Zionist, and has compared the State of Israel to Nazi Germany, most notably is his book 'Defeating Hitler.'