Boro Park Democrat Rep. Daniel Goldman, who was the lead counsel on the first Trump impeachment, claimed that it’s a lie that Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire prosecutor investigating Burisma where his son was on the board.
“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l
Thursday, February 9, 2023
Boro-Park Rep Daniel Goldman Brazenly Lies in Hearings ...
Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Chief Rabbi, Rabbi Yehuda Grammy sits like "a shoiteh" While Iran President Says that " Jews have no connection to Moshe Rabbeinu and his teachings
The president said at the conference:
"The vision of the nation is that all the tribes and religions of Iran will play a role in it." But then attacked Jews living in Israel:
"They have nothing to do with the Jewish religion and the teachings of the prophet Moses"
Exquisite Gold Bead Discovered in City of David
National Service volunteer Hallel Feidman, 18, from Bnei Ayish, who is assigned to the sifting project of the Archaeological Experience in the Emek Tzurim National Park, recently discovered a gold bead.
“I poured the pail onto the sieve and began to wash the material that was brought from the excavations in the City of David, ” Feidman described the moment of her discovery and continued: “And then I saw something shiny in the corner of the sieve, different, that I don’t normally see. I immediately approached the archaeologist and he confirmed that I found a gold bead. Everyone here was very excited.”
You bet they were. The unique bead is pure gold, dating to at least 1,600 years ago. The dirt from which it was sifted had been removed from a palatial Roman structure uncovered at the Pilgrimage Road Excavation. The gold bead was forged using a unique technique that required delicate workmanship to affix dozens of tiny balls together and shape them like a ring, to create one small bead.
"Goyta" Grandmother Makes huge "kiddush Hashem " as she returns $15K she found
A 65-year-old grandmother’s honest deed inspired strangers to return her generosity and give her the shock of a lifetime.
After her car broke down about a year ago, Dianne Gordon of White Lake Township, Michigan, has been forced to walk nearly three miles to and from work five days a week.
On one of her wintery treks home from her job at VC Fresh Marketplace, she stumbled upon nearly $15,000 in a plastic bag outside a BP gas station.
While Gordon could’ve used the cash for, perhaps, a new car, she told WXYZ, “I was taught if it doesn’t belong to you, you don’t keep it.”
So she didn’t hesitate to alert the authorities about her found cache of cash.
“It never really crossed her mind to do anything other than turn it over,” White Lake Police Lt. Matthew Ivory, told WJBK.
The bag was full of wedding cards that belonged to a newlywed couple, who local police were able to track down.
But then Gordon quickly became the recipient of the decency she showed — when the wife of the police officer who took her call about the money started a fundraising page for her.
“As a police officer’s wife, I typically hear the bad things, so this was obviously heartwarming,” Stacy Connell told the Washington Post. “I was hoping we could help her get a car since she could have walked into any dealership and used that money.”
The bag was full of wedding cards that belonged to a newlywed couple, who local police were able to track down.
But then Gordon quickly became the recipient of the decency she showed — when the wife of the police officer who took her call about the money started a fundraising page for her.
“As a police officer’s wife, I typically hear the bad things, so this was obviously heartwarming,” Stacy Connell told the Washington Post. “I was hoping we could help her get a car since she could have walked into any dealership and used that money.”
Trial Of Malka Leifer Opens In Australia
![]() |
The trial of Malka Leifer, a former chareidi girls’ school principal accused of abusing her students in Melbourne, commenced Tuesday, two years after she was extradited to Australia from Israel, where she fled in order to evade prosecution 15 years ago.
A court in Israel initially declared her unfit to stand trial but after a long period in which she lived an apparently normal life in the town of Emmanuel, she was rearrested after media and police scrutiny of her behavior and, after numerous delays and court cases regarding her mental state, extradited in January 2021.
Since then, several preliminary hearings have been held and a Melbourne court deemed Leifer fit to stand trial. She is charged with 70 sexual offenses with accusations from at least eight alleged victims, and has remained jailed without bond for the past two years.
The initial session Tuesday focused on jury selection, with some 80 potential jurors being presented to both sides. The list was then whittled down to 15 permanent members.
The case is being heard before Victoria County Court Judge Mark Gamble and is expected to last roughly six weeks.
On Wednesday the opening statements will be made and on Thursday the first complainants, sisters Dassi Erlich, Nicole Meyer and Elly Sapper, will be in the witness box.
“I’m relieved and delighted that this day has finally arrived and we look forward to some semblance of justice being served,” said Manny Waks, head of Voice Against Child Sexual Abuse, an Israeli-based organization fighting child abuse in the Jewish community.
“We stand in support of all those impacted by this trial,” he said.
The Leifer affair strained ties between Israel and Australia, with frustration peaking after it was revealed that Israel’s deputy health minister, Yaakov Litzman, was questioned by police on suspicion that he had been using his position to prevent Leifer’s extradition.
It was alleged that Litzman pressured doctors to falsify psychiatric evaluations that deemed Leifer unfit to stand trial, thereby preventing her extradition. Litzman claimed that everything he did was legal, and that he was acting “for the good of the public”. Like Leifer, Litzman is a Gur Hassid; it was revealed that Leifer had previously held a position at a school run by Gur in Israel
In April 2021, Israeli police recommended prosecution of Litzman for his actions to protect Leifer. In June 2022, Litzman resigned from the Knesset after he signed a plea agreement admitting breach of trust in January that year.
Yeshaya Diveroli Instigates A Goy In Miami Dunkin Donuts and Gets him Fired
Anti semitism and jew hatred is alive and well in America today, this happened to me in broad daylight today at Dunkin doughnuts in Miami Beach Florida pic.twitter.com/eN0t6WMy5X
— Yeshaya Diveroli (@DiveroliYeshaya) February 2, 2023
This "farikta" Meshiginar that calls himself Yeshaya should be ashamed of himself, instead of offering him some kind words he keeps instigating him. What a huge Chillul Hashem!
An employee of Dunkin Donuts in Miami Has been fired, after he was caught on camera hurling anti-Semitic insults against a Jewish customer.
Yeshaya Diveroli said he’s a regular at the shop on Alton Road but said on Feb. 1 an employee verbally attacked him because he’s Jewish.
In cellphone video shot by Diveroli the employee can be heard hurling a religious slur at him and repeatedly yelling profanities.
In a statement Tuesday, to NBC 6 Miami, Dunkin’ said the worker had been fired.
“We have zero-tolerance for any type of discrimination, and the language used by the former employee is unacceptable and not reflective of our brand,” the statement read. “The franchised employee was terminated.”
Making History Again, Rachel Freier Ascends To State Supreme Court Bench
Judge Rachel Freier, the first Hasidic individual to be elected a Civil Court judge in New York, has made history once again, this time by being appointed New York’s first Hasidic Acting New York State Supreme Court justice.
Freier had previously thrown her hat in the ring this past summer in the hopes of being nominated as a candidate to fill one of ten open seats in Kings County Supreme Court.
While a judicial screening committee gave Freier’s candidacy their stamp of approval, Brooklyn district leaders chose not to include her on their list of nominees whose names ultimately appeared on the Democratic ballot for last November’s general elections.
Understanding that there are also opportunities for Civil Court judges to be appointed as Acting State Supreme Court justices on a merit basis when a determination is made that additional judges are needed at that level, Freier submitted her resume to the Supreme Court supervisor to be considered for one of those additional positions.
She underwent an interview, and was told that decisions would be made before the end of the year by the chief administrative judge in consultation with the deputy chief administrative judge for New York City, without actually expecting to be chosen.
“But then lo and behold, as I was preparing my Shabbos candles on December 30th, I got a phone call from someone saying ‘Mazel tov, you’ve been appointed,’” “It was ten minutes before Shabbos and I checked my email and saw that it had really happened.”
Freier began her work as an Acting Supreme Court Judge on January 3rd. She has the ability to remain in that position at her supervisor’s discretion for the remaining four years of her term as a Civil Court judge, or can choose to run in the August primary in the hopes that she will make it onto the November ballot and be elected a Supreme Court justice, a position that comes with a 14 year term.
Becoming New York’s first Hasidic Supreme Court justice has been a surreal experience for Freier who is grateful to her supervisor for giving her the opportunity to sit on the Brooklyn Supreme Court bench.
“Trailblazing comes in many shapes and forms,” said state court spokesperson Lucian Chalfen. “Justice Rachel Freier clearly has been a trailblazer throughout her life and career and the Judiciary is fortunate to have someone with her knowledge, awareness and compassion represent it to the people of New York State.”
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Netanyahu Caves Under Pressure from Biden and Agrees to 'pause' settlement construction, demolition of illegal Arab homes
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has agreed to a Biden administration request that Israel dramatically reduce construction in Jewish towns in Judea and Samaria, and the demolition of illegal Arab buildings, Axios reported Tuesday afternoon.
According to the report, which cited both US and Israeli officials, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken made the request while meeting with Netanyahu during his Middle East visit last week.
The request is part of a broader plan by the Biden White House to deescalate tensions between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
Under the plan pushed by Blinken, Israel will “pause” construction in Israeli towns in Judea and Samaria, as well as the demolition of illegal Arab buildings in Judea, Samaria, and Jerusalem.
Blinken made the request as National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir launched his building code enforcement program, demolishing illegal Arab homes with pending eviction orders in eastern Jerusalem.
On Monday, Netanyahu intervened to delay the demolition of an illegal building in the Qadi Qadum neighborhood of eastern Jerusalem which houses about 100 people.
The home had been slated for demolition Tuesday.
In exchange, Blinken has pressed Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas to shelve planned resolutions targeting Israel in the United Nations.
The Netanyahu government reportedly said Israel is willing to significantly reduce settlement construction and demolitions of illegal Arab buildings, but said neither will be halted completely.
Officials from the Palestinian Authority were quoted as saying that Ramallah is prepared to accept the “pause” if Israel agrees to the American request.
After Blinken’s meetings with Netanyahu and Abbas, US Assistant Secretary of State of Near East Affairs, Barbara Leaf, met with Tzachi HaNegbi, Netanyahu’s national security adviser, and Abbas’ adviser Hussein al-Sheikh, to iron out the details of the Secretary of State’s plan.
The Biden White House is still in talks with both Israel and the PA regarding the “pause,” officials cited by the report said.
Russia asks Israel to send aid to Syria after devastating earthquake
Israel has received a request to provide Syria with humanitarian aid, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed Monday afternoon, after a massive earthquake devastated southern Turkey and northwestern Syria.
The request reportedly was made by Russia on Syria’s behalf.
In a statement released Monday afternoon, the Israeli premier said that Israel will be sending rescue workers and emergency medical responders to Turkey to offer assistance in areas hit by the earthquake.
“There has been a very severe earthquake in Turkey – which was also felt in other areas – in the past day. In accordance with the request of the Turkish government, I have directed the dispatch of search and rescue, and medical teams.”
“This is what we do around the world and this is what we do in areas close to us.”
The prime minister briefly mentioned that Israel has also been asked to assist in Syria, and noted that Israel will comply with the request.
“Since a request was also received to do this – for the many who were injured in the earthquake in Syria, I have instructed that this be done as well.”
According to a report by Channel 13, the request for Israeli aid to Syria was delivered via Moscow.
Prime Minister Netanyahu later confirmed that he had been asked “by a diplomatic official” to extend Israeli aid to Syria.
“I received a request from a diplomatic official to assist Syria, and I approved it.”
The earthquake, which struck at 3:17 a.m. in the Kahramanmaras province near the Syrian border, measured 7.8 on the Richter scale and was felt as far away as Romania, devastating towns on both sides of the border.
Dozens of powerful aftershocks were recorded Monday, including one which measured 7.5 on the Richter scale.
Over 1,800 fatalities have been reported thus far, including 1,121 in Turkey and at least 783 in Syria.
Thousands more have been injured, with hundreds more believed to be buried under buildings toppled by the quake.
“Because the debris removal efforts are continuing in many buildings in the earthquake zone, we do not know how high the number of dead and injured will rise,” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said, according to The Associated Press. “Hopefully, we will leave these disastrous days behind us in unity and solidarity as a country and a nation.”






