“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Sunday, August 23, 2026

The "Yenuka" Pays Mishpacha Magazine for a 10 page spread full of lies!

 


I cannot for the life of me figure out how people fall for this fake, fraud and phony! 
Below is a video of him telling rabbanim, that there isn't a Sefer ever written stating that "HKB"H forgives people for their sins." 
I guess this "genius" missed the Rambam's Mishna Torah where he has no less than 10 chapters on Hilchos Teshuva! 

He changes his name from "Shai Tzubari" then lying that his name that he uses now, Shlomo Yehuda Beeri" was always his name, he lies about, where he grew up (He grew up in Israel, studying in a co-ed school) 


Shai Tzubari (aka Yenuka)

No one has any idea who his rebbe was, and where he received his mesorah! 
No one knows what he does with the millions of dollars he received! He doesn't have a single "moisid" even the shul he davens in, is not his! 
No one knows why he dyed his peyos "blond" then dyed them back "black" after a massive uproar!


 What I am surprised is that they got Nachman Seltzer to paint an eloquent picture of "the greatest Tzadik of our generation." 
It's part interview with the Yenuka himself and part stories by a R' Asher (?)

The article talks about his anivus and mofsim. The Yenuka shares anecdotes from his childhood and completely leave out his love of money, honor and respect.
Nachman Seltzer makes him look like  a real Tzadik and Mekubal. 
Unfortunately this is the furthest from the truth.

Please do your homework and research before believing in anything you read, see or hear about the Yenuka.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone is on a smear campaign

Anonymous said...

Why are you obsessed with the Yenuka,
No one is asking you for money.
The people that go to him find his messages uplifting and bringing them closer spiritually to Hashem.
Everyone can choose their moreh derech.
If people find in him the message that gets them closer to hashem why does that bother you?
Were you ever by him? Did you ever speak with him?
Ask him where his money goes directly not on some public blog which he does not read.
He happens to be a person that reaĺy worked on himself so what if he came from a coed school that makes him all the more relatable to the masses.
You seem to have some grievance with him. It makes no sense to attack someone because he came from nothing and built himself up.
Speak to him yourself go to Rishon Letzion look at what he does how he talks to people if you dont like it, fine. Its not for you but why would you get in the way of someone who is pushing people for Shmeras Shabbos and Tharas Hamispocho.
Something does not add up here.

Yenuka yenika said...

From where does the yenika have his yenika??

מאיפוא היניקה של הינוקא
?

Garnel Ironheart said...

Because calling him "the Suckler" would be odd, I guess?
This claim that there is no book where it says "God doesn't forgive people for their sins" is bizarre. You don't have to go to "the seforim kedoshim" or sifrei halakha or even the Talmud. Just read the Chumash. Right there. He would have to know that and yet he says this?
But don't be surprised at Mishpachah. This is a magazine that thinks it's doing a mitzvah by erasing pictures of women who survived Auschwitz so there's no question they'll fall for this guy hook, line and sinker.

Anonymous said...

In 2026 did you ever hear of AI, I have a picture of the Rebbe giving my 9 year old a dollar does that prove the Rebbe is alive? Did you watch hasc? Reb Sholomo performed on stage a song he never sang.
Videos today dont prove anything. Who knows who produced that clip that people keep falling for.
No one is that stupid when you actually make the bracha bshem umalchus " כי אתה סלחן לישראל ומחלן לשבטי ישרון" either he never said it or If he did he will explain exactly what he meant possibly for a certain averoh like chillul hashem that only מיתה מכפרת. Ask him directly he's not unlearned.

Anonymous said...

If you listened you see he mentions no Midrash , Gemara or yerushalmi as the Pesukim speak about kapara for the entire Jewish people not an individual. It’s a good question he’s asking. How did it go from Klal Yisroel’s kaparra to Yom Kippur us focusing on ourselves as individuals.

Anonymous said...

I don't know him. If he is the real thing, great. If he is a fake, then his followers are cult members, which usually ends badly. Not complicated.

Dusiznies said...

5:14
I am not "obsessed" with the Yenuka at all; the Yenuka is obsessed with the Yenuka!
The Mishpacha Mag piece on the Yenuka was paid for as indicated on the bottom of each page, if he is a "tzaddik" why does he have to pay for an article!
I don't need to ask him "directly" what he did with his money a simple search indicates that he bought himself million-dollar penthouses in Yerushalyim and elsewhere, which I will soon post !
I don't have any "grievance" with him; I am simply warning those out there that he is a charlatan and a fraud. He is also an am-haartz, yes. he has a great memory, but I listened to hours of his "Torah Lectures," and I will never ever get those hours back, as it was a waste of time; I learned nothing new!
I did speak to him as I went to visit him 6 months ago and I was creeped out by what I witnessed there. I wasn't impressed!


Dusiznies said...

8:32
Every word that you wrote is 100% true, but that doesn't negate the fact that the Yenuka is a fake, fraud and phony, and is now tied up in multiple court cases in Secular Court- cases that he himself initiated against those exposing him as the Emperor with no clothes on!
Your comment that he never said that is an unmitigated lie as I know the people in the video and have spoken to them; they were in utter shock when they heard it! He wasn't talking about Chillul Hashem, you made that up, didn't you?
He is a fraud !

Dusiznies said...

8:47
Are you repeating his shuttisim?
His question is not a question, and his answer is pure, unadulterated apikorsas!
Open Mishna Torah Hilchos Tesuvah, the Rambam dedicated 10 chapters to this, and this fraudster, in just seconds contradicted the entire Rambam!
You are also a fraud, as you first commented that he didn't say it, and now you are admitting that he did say it but he is right!
Sick !
He is a fake fraud!