“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Saturday, August 15, 2026

The FJJ (Flatbush Jewish Journal) Rewrites History of R' Yoel Teitelbaum on how he was saved during the Holocaust!

 



Satmar is embarrassed that their founder R' Yoel Teitelbaum was rescued by the Zionists, the very people he hated with a passion.

So they started a campaign to rewrite history and say that he was actually rescued as a "result of the negotiations of Rav Michael Ber Weissmandl with Adolf Eichmann! This is of course an unmitigated lie, but what I am surprised is that a Flatbush Newspaper would print and sneak in this garbage in their column "Yahrzeits Tributes"!

Thank the L-rd, in the following issue of August 13, two of their readers called them out on this vile attempt to erase the truth and replace it with Satmar propaganda! 


No comments: