“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Clapping like seals. What an achievement! DemonRats Celebrate the Murder of Infants Up to Birth!

 

5 comments:

Zako said...

This satanic celebration here totally sticks with the Western (USA & EU) liberal "progressist" agenda: Stop, do not make anymore babies, import instead millions and millions of - mostly unproductive - male migrants from many Third World countries (countries which, by the way, are not necessarily "poor" countries, nor even in a "situation of conflict"), and finally terminate our "evil Western privileged white supremacy".
Politicians don't have any solutions, politicians are the problem.

Arf Arf said...

sound doesn't work if you're not an X member

Garnel Ironheart said...

There is a good reason why pro-abortion folks scream and yell when you stand up to them instead of having a reasoned argument.
If a woman goes into labour at 24 weeks we spend millions of dollars to resuscitate the baby and nurture it in the NICU until it's healthy enough to go home.
If she walks into an abortion clinic at 37 weeks and announces "I've changed my mind", we murder that baby.
Does it make sense? No, it's based on a subjective position - life begins at birth. The position has nothing that makes it more authoritative than "Life begins at conception" or even at 24 weeks since the baby would survive if born. They know they're standing on sand so they scream and yell to avoid losing the argument.

Garnel Ironheart said...

Exactly. Why have a child that takes away your money and time when you can import a family which will do your grunt work and mind their own children without causing you an inconvenience?

Zako said...

Charlie Kirk on abortion :

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5sJJI39iGlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A35PlnaMYmg