“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Not all Gedoilim Wear Frocks

 

Libi’s incredible story of unflinching courage in the face of death and the horrifying barbarism of Palestinian Hamas has been shared the world over.

Millions have been blessed and inspired by her calm, cool, collected spirit and voice in those final terrifying moments—final moments where she showed no fear and chose to focus on what mattered most:
Her LOVE for her family.

Because that’s Israel.  They love to live, and they live to love.  Israel and her People truly are the fulfillment of God’s covenant with Abraham:

“I will make you into a GREAT NATION, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.  I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and ALL PEOPLES ON EARTH WILL BE BLESSED THROUGH YOU.”
— Genesis 12:2-3

God bless and keep the People of Israel.  May the memories of all the victims of the October 7th Massacre be a blessing forever.

OCTOBER 7, 2023:  SHE KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO DIE.

Libi Cohen-Meguri, a 22-year-old infantry officer, went to the Nova music festival.

She was shot while fleeing the party.  At 8:11 a.m., she called her parents and said:

“I’ve been shot in the stomach, I’ve been shot in the arm, I’m losing blood.  I’m going to die.”

Calmly, quietly, she understood; these were the last minutes of her life.

She asked her parents to call Tomer, her twin brother, and Maya, her little sister, and said:

“I’m going to die.  I just want you to listen to me.

I love you, Yariv.  You’re the best father I could have asked for.

Mom, stop screaming.  Just listen to me.  You are the best mother we could have ever had.  Don’t forget to be a good mother to Tomer and Maya after I die.

Tomer, how lucky we were to live this life together.  I love you.

My Maya, never forget—you are the treasure of my life.”

When she finished speaking, her parents told her to get out of the car, lie down on the road, and pretend to be dead.

With her last bit of strength, she got out of the car and laid down on the road.

“Mom, they’re coming to shoot me again,” Libi said after lying down.

While her mother listened on the phone, shouts in Arabic could be heard, and then a barrage of gunfire.

It didn’t stop.

It kept going, until the call was disconnected.

And that’s how Libi died—with demonic beasts from the pit of hell standing over her and emptying a full magazine into her body.

Libi died with LOVE on her lips:  love for life, love for her family, and love for her people.

Her memory will forever be a blessing.

NEVER FORGET.

NEVER FORGIVE.

*********************************************************************************************


My name is Sergeant Ariel Eliyahu, and I was a 19-year-old Jewish man born in Israel when I was murdered by a Palestinian missile that hit my tank. 

I spent my last minutes protecting my country — after my death, my family remembered me for my cookie baking. 

Don't forget me




No comments: