“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Rav Yitzchak Yosef in panic that his Shas party is losing votes to Ben Gvir so he slanders him!

 

Rav Yitzchok Yosef the spiritual leader of Shas, saw the latest polls and they show Ben Gvir draining votes from Shas!

So he started a smear & loshon hara campaign against Ben Gvir accusing him of being behind the arrests of the Yeshiva Bochrim that are avoiding the draft! 

In the video below he chastises Ben Gvir for going up on the Har Habayis. Ben Gvir has been going up to the Har Habyis ever since I can remember, but it is election season so like a poisoned mouse, he runs around trying to besmirch Ben Gvir! No one is buying Rav Yosef's campaign tactics, and it looks like Ben Gvir is for sure going to have at least 8 seats!


 



 

7 comments:

Dus iz Nihilism said...

You call a velt’s talmid chochom a “poisoned mouse” eh? Kadmonim warn that someone invoking shrotzim when they open their foul mouths are choshud of having a psul yichus. They point to the Chazal of the “Kohen” who remarked that his chelek of korban looks like a lizard tail was immediately under suspicion & when investigated was found to be an imposter. There is also the famous Chazal of Kol Haposel. You can take that to the bank, Mr. Dus iz Nihilism, who you are quick to call out commenters he doesn’t like as “ben niddah”

Anonymous said...

No he slandered him because Ben gvir is a rotzeach

Dusiznies said...

4:03
I never called him a "poisoned mouse" I said he runs around like a poisoned mouse, which is factual!
This "velt’s talmid chochom" is a huge Baal Loshon Hara and one who in the video spreads "rechilis"
On one hand he knocks the Zionists and in the other he is the leader of a political party in the Zionist Knesset, which the Satmar Rav in his Vayoel Moshe said that anyone that "supports any party sitting in the tumedike knesset is a Meen and an Apikoras"

Dusiznies said...

5:49
Who did he kill, I vagualy remember that in Meron, Jewish "roitzchim" murdered 45 Jews, and if the Bais Hamikdash stood they would all have to run to Arei Miklat. According to the Torah a "Shoigeg" is a Rotzeach!
וְהִקְרִיתֶ֤ם לָכֶם֙ עָרִ֔ים עָרֵ֥י מִקְלָ֖ט תִּהְיֶ֣ינָה לָכֶ֑ם וְנָ֥ס שָׁ֙מָּה֙ רֹצֵ֔חַ מַכֵּה־נֶ֖פֶשׁ בִּשְׁגָגָֽה׃

Anonymous said...

How? It wasn't BGvir who ordered demonstrations where four yeshiva boys were killed this year.

Anonymous said...

The kohen in the gemara also never called his portion of kodshim a lizards tail, he just said that the size of his portion was like a lizards tail. And still they checked his yichus.

Dusiznies said...

4:29
I am glad you understand that gemarrah because all the meforshim struggle with this. Either way, I don't think that you are Mizera Avraham, and if you are, I would wonder which wife you are from. Cam you tell us?