O, Don't say that. They are literally Israeli! There is NOT one person in Israeli society who wont block traffic. In America the traffic flows. Perfect time for teshuva. Move back to America.
11:02 I "spew hate against frum Jews?" What a crazed sick perverted reasoning I just post what THEY DO, and I am not a news site, so what I post, has already been seen by thousands. If you don't like it, start behaving like a Jew! I will keep posting these stories so that my readers know why Moshiach is not coming! And its people like you, that read it, that give me the strength to carry on
5 comments:
O, Don't say that. They are literally Israeli!
There is NOT one person in Israeli society who wont block traffic.
In America the traffic flows.
Perfect time for teshuva. Move back to America.
neither will you see them spewing hate against frum jews on blogs and websites from the comfort of their homes
who wrote the song? Not a mizrachist.
11:02
I "spew hate against frum Jews?"
What a crazed sick perverted reasoning
I just post what THEY DO, and I am not a news site, so what I post, has already been seen by thousands.
If you don't like it, start behaving like a Jew!
I will keep posting these stories so that my readers know why Moshiach is not coming!
And its people like you, that read it, that give me the strength to carry on
11:48
No one knows who wrote the piut Ochilu, but whoever he was, he didn't stop traffic, and 90% of Chassidishe tunes were written by goyim!
Post a Comment