“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Saturday, September 19, 2026

CNN AND MSNNOW being thrown out of the White House Press.

I hate to say it, but in a way, the White House created this issue when they decided to deny certain independent journalists who have always supported the President press passes while allowing for hostile media to get front row access during every press briefing. 

I love President Trump, but his staff should have seen this coming when they treated anti-Trump media personalities so well and bent over backwards to reward Trump haters in the fake news media. 

To this day, even though @LoomerUnleashed breaks tons of stories that the President himself has acted on, and we have a full time DC presence, we still have not been given a White House press pass despite asking multiple times. 

Why? Because petty low level staff have a power complex and deny the press passes to people they don’t like even to the detriment of the President.

We don’t even bother asking for press passes anymore because it’s always the same excuse. 

Meanwhile, hostile media and outlets that are literally funded by George Soros have been given complete access and all they do is lie about the President. 

The woman who hit President Trump in the face with a boom mic was never banned from the press pool. I broke the story about her identity. 2 weeks later, she was still there.

What does that tell you? 

Anyway, it’s not like it’s going to change anytime soon but as I say: loyalty matters and if you fill the press room with shit, don’t be surprised when you get shit coverage.

I still support President Trump. 

But this was inevitable. Let’s be honest.

No comments: