“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Now Jewish Nanny Married ... Mazal Tov

 




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s nice that he’s wearing a kittel even though he’s Modern Orthodox. Not all of the Moderners do

Anonymous said...

Dumb comment.

Anonymous said...

What a dumb thing to say.

Anonymous said...

When did she convert?

Anonymous said...

If all Modern Orthos wore a kittel there would be no reason for a “dumb” comment

Anonymous said...

I expected her to marry a Charedi guy but they do say the Modern Ortho fellow was really after her

Dusiznies said...

10:40
She married a Jew, and that is all that counts!

Yossel Brecher Jr Shadchan Extraordinaire said...

Gosh darn! Had I known DIN approves I would have set her up for a hot date with the grandson of Yossi Sarid!