“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Chardeim Disappointed with Their Leadership Abandon their Parties and Join Likkud, Ben Gvir and Smotrich

 

 Likud rises by 2 seats, the ultra-Orthodox fall by 4 seats

Chareidim have had it with their Torah Leaders, who curse other Jews calling them "rashaim" and "murderers" on the 9 days no less! 

They are sick and tired of the protests and sick of seeing Bnei-Teyra holding up signs that they prefer Auschwitz over enlisting in a Jewish army. 

They are outraged when Frum Jewish soldiers are attacked in shuls to daven Mincha! They are tired of seeing Palestinian flags in Meah Shearim in Yerushalyim Ir Ha'Kodesh! 

I am hoping that we turned a corner and that reasonable Chardeim will abandon Degel, Shas and Aguda and vote for what is really best for our community in Eretz Yisrael! 

No comments: