“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Miracle in Bnei-Brak ... Child running for his Kippa gets run over by a car and walks away

 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy just drove off?!

Anonymous said...

Hashem protected him while he was doing a mitzvah picking up his kippah. It also looked as if he laid down totally flat between the tires as if he knew what was coming.
This shows Hashem is always watching.
The driver may not have seen the small boy as the hood of the SUV could have been an obstruction. The driver may have stopped out of filming range.
Regardless, BH the child was not injured.

Uriah’s Wife said...

Miracle? This was a fake miracle! A real miracle would have been easily recognized if the car were lifted in the air just prior to having approached the child in the street.
Or maybe the sun frozen in its path in the sky for a few hours — now that would have been a true miracle. All other miraculous assertions are phony.

Anonymous said...

exact thing happened to me while my father was watching. It goes back 60 years. At that time the cars were high off the ground.. Surprised these days nothing happened to the poor boy.

Anonymous said...

You're a fool!