Arabiya, Lieutenant Colonel Ella Waweya, the highest ranking Arab Muslim woman serving in the IDF, proudly defended Israel and spoke to the exceptional honor and nobility of the Israeli armed forces.
She later wrote on X,
“I am an Arab woman and a Muslim, belonging to my community and culture, and at the same time, I am proud of performing my duty as a spokesperson for the Israel Defense Forces.”
Arab citizens of Israel serve their country in many capacities, including at high levels of the IDF, and voices like Waweya’s play a pivotal role in countering malicious narratives that attempt to misrepresent what Israel is all about.
5 comments:
And you Zionist hypocrites excuse Israeli Arabs who refuse to serve in IDF
3:46
I was waiting for your insane comment and you didn't disappoint!
We don't want Israeli Arabs in the IDF because we don't trust them, you meshiginar!
Having said that I want to address my readers,
This commenter is a troll, and he waits in ambush on every post and then comments with the craziest insane logic,
He doesn't listen to his RY that tell him not to be on the internet, and I'll bet if his wife knew, she would show him the door.
If you don’t trust Arabs then why do you want guys mit langeh peyos who aren’t cooperating?
Please send this video to every US college/university campus because the protesters narrative, of Israel stealing land from Arabs, would be refuted immediately.
May she and all who serve in the IDF remain safe and strong as they battle our enemies and haters.
7:40
Listen dee kranker zucher! I will stop allowing your idiotic comments, I don't have time for your crap
Post a Comment