Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Chaim Weiss the Unsolved Case UPDATE :DIN in contact with Forensic Companies that have the latest New Technology

 

DIN hasn't been sleeping at all! There isn't a day, that I am not thinking about Chaim Weiss z"l and the horrible way he was murdered!

Recently I have been in touch with companies and universities who have been solving crimes that are over 50 years old! 

One of the Companies that I have been corresponding with is a company called Othram! 

Othram's technology enables local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies across the world, to break through previously impenetrable forensic DNA barriers and close previously unsolvable cases.

I have also reached out to other companies, and they have also shown interest in pursuing this case, however, Othram is corresponding with me and I have put them in touch with law enforcement in Queens.

This may cost a huge amount of money, and I have spoken to many "gevirim" who are very much interested and committed in getting this case solved! 

If we can get all our ducks lined up, we may be able to solve this case finally! 

I will update as I get more info! 

No comments:

Post a Comment