Thursday, August 20, 2026

Fishel Sherman responds to him being designated a level 3 Sex Offender

 


Twice convicted sex offender, Fishel Sherman, has finally landed on the public sex offender registry. He is designated a level 3 sex offender, the highest risk level given his repeat offenses. He lives around 13th Avenue and 53rd street in Boro Park.

You are committing a terrible avairah. You don't know the truth and are being motzei shem rah! If I were so guilty I would be locked up right now. You were so eager to investigate what was alleged about me, why didn't you go further and verify your findings with my Ruv? I'll tell you why you didn't bother to do that. That would defeat your purpose. You are looking to shmear me so that you can get others to admire you. Like those who commented on your post. As if they know! This was a false accusation. Others were also falsely accused by that family. You don't care. You would rather get congradulated. And it doesn't stop here. You will be punished for all the people who accepted this loshon harah and believes it.

I'm not judging you, the state of New York did. And you admitted twice to molesting kids. Your friends, your ruv, your grandmother's uncle's fish's dog's cousin's shadchan's eidim opinions mean nothing. You're a twice convicted Pedophile and a level 3 sex offender.
As for you being molested as a kid, I'll tell you the same thing here that I told you when you called me last year. I have no sympathy for you. You should have known better. You certainly should have known better the second time around. I have even less sympathy for people like you who were abused as kids. I was too, a d I would never even dream of hurting someone the way I was hurt. Save that naarishkeit for your therapist at Mustard Seed. They make good money being suckered by pedophiles like you. You won't fool anyone here. You and you alone are responsible for you being a Pedophile.
Of course you're "open" about your first abuse conviction. You managed to con the judge into giving you diversion and accepted an award in public for compliance before being arrested again. You can't claim the first time was false because you paraded yourself to the press and acted as a posted boy for D'emic's diversion program. This time you're claiming it was false because no one gave you an award for admitting to being a Pedophile. Sorry, not buying it.
You are by definition a danger to society. You're a level 3 sex offender, the highest risk category. גיי טרעפן א מיתה משונה, מנובל.

No comments:

Post a Comment