“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l
View this post on Instagram A post shared by הפרגוד (@apr_god)
A post shared by הפרגוד (@apr_god)
What’s their tayna that women behind a mechitza is no good?
No. There is no reason for the mechitza because women are not allowed to be there
Are men allowed to be there? Where does it say in shulchan aruch that men are allowed to abandon their families on yomtov and go on a spiritual retreat?
These maniacs can be described in 3 words. WASTE OF SPERM
What’s their tayna that women behind a mechitza is no good?
ReplyDeleteNo. There is no reason for the mechitza because women are not allowed to be there
ReplyDeleteAre men allowed to be there? Where does it say in shulchan aruch that men are allowed to abandon their families on yomtov and go on a spiritual retreat?
DeleteThese maniacs can be described in 3 words. WASTE OF SPERM
ReplyDelete