Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Chassidim Have had it with Fatwas from "Kalteh Litvaks" and Start their own Musical Selichos


 

13 comments:

  1. If you love Chassidim so much then rejoin Satmar already

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the winner is :

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jCV0dGMcgk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are renegade Hasids. Come back to me when Bobov, Belz, Satmar, Vizhnitz, etc., have guitar selichos services.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You missed my entire point, obviously!
      What I am saying is that there is nothing wrong with Musical Selichos and showing that even Chassidim are doing it, and for Kalta Litvaks to issue a Fatwa against that is crazy, and it stopped no one.
      I personally daven in a traditional non-musical selichos, but if there are Jews out there that want to connect to the RBS"O with a musical selichos, then I say "Kol Hakovod"
      After all, they are making an effort to leave their homes at midnight, to do what? to go to shul and connect to Hashem, why are people trying to stop that?

      Delete
  4. "Fatwas from "Kalteh Litvaks"

    Huh?

    You mean the Belzer R. Moshe Hillel Hirsch? Or Rav Lando of Poylishe Hasidic descent?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh hhuh huh etc huh 4:06
    Yes, that's who I'm referring to ,
    Rav Hirsch, he is a Belzer like I am the pope, he learned by Rav Aron Kotler in Lakewood,
    Rav Dov Landau identifies totally with the Chazon Ish tradition, and the Litvish Yeshiva world, and the Rosh Yshiva of Slabodka, He is a descendant of the Strykoc Chassidus but has absolutely no connection and doesn't follow any of their Minhagim
    they are Kalta Litvacks, and when Moshiach comes, they will fight that the Liviim stop singing and to stop bringing their instruments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. “when Moshiach comes, they will fight that the Liviim stop singing and to stop bringing their instruments!”

    It might be difficult when you so much enjoy living in your alternate reality fantasy world, but please stop lying. And there are Chassidishe dayanim who signed the Eidah Kol korei.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5:43
      Chassidishe Dayanim? LOL! Ha Ha
      Hey! You have more of that stuff you smoke?
      Chassidishe dayanim .... ha ha

      How can I be "lying" about a fact?
      The fact is, that one can for sure surmise that those who signed that Fatwa will be for sure against Leviim singing and playing instruments, becaus it isn't from their Heimishe Mesorah!

      I still can't get over this
      "Chassidshe Dayanim" hee hee ha ha Lol!

      Delete
  7. Intoxicated with your own methane gasSeptember 10, 2026 at 10:45 PM

    Rav Sternbuch doesn't fir zich Chassidish but name any other Eidah dayan who isn't Chassidish if you can interrupt your maniacal laughing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eida are a bunch of extremist ama-ratzim ... If I were you I wouldn't go there ... Eida is a business just like Nike Sneakers

      Delete
  8. Rav Moshe Hillel Hirsch, BelzerSeptember 11, 2026 at 3:34 AM

    https://worldofbelz.org/reb-moshe-hillel-hirsch-shlita-visits-the-belzer-rebbe-shlita/

    "Rav Hirsch shared that his grandfather, after whom he is named, had been a devoted Belzer chassid who regularly traveled to the Belzer Rebbes in Galicia."

    Kapish DIN???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3:34
      I knew Rav Hirsch's father very, very well; he had absolutely no chassidish inclination, none whatsoever! He owned a Hotel in the Rockaways, and Rav Moshe Hirsch actually worked there as a kid.
      Visiting a rebbe means absolutely nothing, people visit the Pope!

      Delete