9:20 First of all, this is not a News Site, it is a blog, so I post stuff that I find interesting, no one comes to this blog to find news, they come to see what I post and my comments... BTW this month we are going to hit 40 million views in a period of 12 years, which means we get approx 3.339 million views a year, translating to approx 64,096 views a week.. So I am doing something right!
You are correct it’s not newsworthy, it life worthy! It’s an amazing chance happening bringing to human who started their life’s journey on the same Derech bit one made a slight move of the Derech and ended up in a miserable situation. Very common especially in the Yeshiva world!
It would be truly interesting if you commented on the mutiny of the Givati brigade & why you want to drag Bnei Torah from Beis Medrash when you can’t even keep your own shnit in line
Before I post about the holy "Givati brigade" I am still busy talking about Gedoiei Hador from the Litvishe Velt that found time on the 9 days to mock, denigrate and curse other Jews and call the "murderers" and "rashaim" I am still busy with how Chardeim that call themselves the "Pillars of Teyra" are really a violent group who despise with a passion other Jews! And find nothing wrong to cause millions of Shekel damage to the Light Rail, stopping traffic for with elderly people in cars and buses in the biggest heat wave in Israel, and then see nothing wrong with throwing one of their very own down the stairs at a wedding because he goes up to the Har Habayis. I am busy posting about how BNei-Teyra beat the CRap of a Charedeie Rosh Yeshiva who thinks its a good idea to learn a trade. I don't have to drag Bnei-Teyra from Bais Medrish, they are not there. They are already on the streets burning garbage bins and throwing rocks on other Jews! When I am done with that I will post about our Holy Soldiers who are miser Nefesh for Klall Yisrael
4:34 It seems that I respect Bnei-Torah but you don't!
To you Chardeim and Chilonim are the same caliber, so therefore you have a good question: "why am I singling them out, after all Chilonim and Tzahal are the same?"
But that's only a great question when you believe that someone who is Mechallel Shabbos be'faresye is equivalent to a boy learning in Brisk!
But I who does respect Bnei-Torah and believe that they are on a higher caliber; therefore, I am in shock that they would be into massive violence, hate each others guts and follow their RY who belittle, mock, and denigrate other Jews during the 9 days! But if you want to start your own blog denigrating Jewish children in uniform that are moiser nefesh for klall yisrael, then be my guest!
Why is this newsworthy?
ReplyDelete9:20
DeleteFirst of all, this is not a News Site, it is a blog, so I post stuff that I find interesting, no one comes to this blog to find news, they come to see what I post and my comments...
BTW this month we are going to hit 40 million views in a period of 12 years, which means we get approx 3.339 million views a year, translating to approx 64,096 views a week..
So I am doing something right!
You are correct it’s not newsworthy, it life worthy! It’s an amazing chance happening bringing to human who started their life’s journey on the same Derech bit one made a slight move of the Derech and ended up in a miserable situation. Very common especially in the Yeshiva world!
DeleteIt would be truly interesting if you commented on the mutiny of the Givati brigade & why you want to drag Bnei Torah from Beis Medrash when you can’t even keep your own shnit in line
ReplyDeleteBefore I post about the holy "Givati brigade" I am still busy talking about Gedoiei Hador from the Litvishe Velt that found time on the 9 days to mock, denigrate and curse other Jews and call the "murderers" and "rashaim"
DeleteI am still busy with how Chardeim that call themselves the "Pillars of Teyra" are really a violent group who despise with a passion other Jews! And find nothing wrong to cause millions of Shekel damage to the Light Rail, stopping traffic for with elderly people in cars and buses in the biggest heat wave in Israel, and then see nothing wrong with throwing one of their very own down the stairs at a wedding because he goes up to the Har Habayis.
I am busy posting about how BNei-Teyra beat the CRap of a Charedeie Rosh Yeshiva who thinks its a good idea to learn a trade.
I don't have to drag Bnei-Teyra from Bais Medrish, they are not there. They are already on the streets burning garbage bins and throwing rocks on other Jews!
When I am done with that I will post about our Holy Soldiers who are miser Nefesh for Klall Yisrael
Gevoldig!!! Gut gezugt
DeleteAfter that long winded rant koching against Charedim, explain how mutineers against Tzahal are “holy” & not violating your own Tzioni principles
Delete4:34
DeleteIt seems that I respect Bnei-Torah but you don't!
To you Chardeim and Chilonim are the same caliber, so therefore you have a good question:
"why am I singling them out, after all Chilonim and Tzahal are the same?"
But that's only a great question when you believe that someone who is Mechallel Shabbos be'faresye is equivalent to a boy learning in Brisk!
But I who does respect Bnei-Torah and believe that they are on a higher caliber; therefore, I am in shock that they would be into massive violence, hate each others guts and follow their RY who belittle, mock, and denigrate other Jews during the 9 days!
But if you want to start your own blog denigrating Jewish children in uniform that are moiser nefesh for klall yisrael, then be my guest!