Thursday, November 22, 2018

LETTUCE-PRAY ..... Romaine still on shelves of Frum stores even after E. coli warning from health officials ...



Watching this video, I was mamash embarrassed to be a frum Jew! .... The frummies sounded so crazy and naive .... one big bruiser with a stupid smile on his face ... said, "I'll risk it"

Are they are all so sure that BODEK & POSITIVE have no E coli..... ? I sure hope they don't ....
but to say "I'll risk it" is dumb....

Will you "risk it" and feed it to your toddlers???
Meshigiginer!!!!

The right answer would have been to tell the reporter that "Bodek and Positive have informed and assured our community that their products are safe and not  included in the warning of health officials .... "

One fool asked "is this a law?'
Hey ... Is there is a law on not drinking bleach??? .....

On what planet are we living in????

It may not "be a law" but it's no "mitzvah" to eat it either!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to be fare, it seems that these "interiews" were doctored and cut.

P'ostive and Kosher Gardens (sam comoany) have their own green houses in Mexico and only use their own grown produce. The company is located in PA. The produce is still from Mexico.

They tested their fields and there was no problem.

Bodek also did lab tests on their lettuce and their source was also fine.

There is nothing to worry about. These news guys should be ashmaed of themselves. (Canada also has the problem". But these products don't come from any source which is suspect!

Anonymous said...

A big storm approaches. The weatherman urges everyone to get out of town. The Rabbi says, "I won't worry, God will save me".

The morning of the storm, the police go through the neighborhood with a sound truck telling everyone to evacuate. The Rabbi says "I won't worry, God will save me".

The storm drains back up and there is an inch of water standing in the street. A fire truck comes by to pick up the Rabbi. He tells them "Don't worry, God will save me."

The water rises another foot. A National Guard truck comes by to rescue the Rabbi. He tells them "Don't worry, God will save me."

The water rises some more. The Rabbi is forced up to his roof. A boat comes by to rescue the priest. He tells them "Don't worry, God will save me."

The water rises higher. The Rabbi is forced up to the very top of his roof. A helicopter comes to rescue the Rabbi. He shouts up at them "Don't worry, God will save me."

The water rises above his house, and the Rabbi drowns.

When he gets up to heaven he says to God "I've been your faithful servant ever since I was born! Why didn't you save me?"

God replies "First I sent you a fire truck, then the national guard, then a boat, and then a helicopter./ What more do you want from me!!??"

mmz said...

My thoughts exactly

Anonymous said...

And there is no chance there was a mistake in the supply chain.