Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Rosh Hashana/Yom Kippur Appeal

My name is Alexander Shekhtman. I have been reading your website for maybe a year now. Currently, I live in Tzfat, Israel, but due to financial hardships, I had to come back to the U.S. to look for work.

I have been living on my SSDI, which is around 915 dollars per month, for 10 years. So far, I have not been able to find employment, especially since no one will hire me when I am requesting 7 days off from the start. Now it will be only 5 days, but that is still too much to ask in the beginning.

I am living in a motel in Eden Prairie, MN, that costs me around 1000 per month. So that means I am already in minus by 85 dollars, and I still need money for food, gas, car insurance, cell phone and other minor expenses.

I am kindly requesting from you or your readers help in finding tzedokah or at least a gemach that can loan me the money. Maybe, if you are able to, please call me to discuss what kind of work I am able to do or what my skills and experiences are. As you know, giving a Jew a job is the biggest  tzedokah ever. It has been very hard of me in life in general, but not it is more difficult than ever as I already am in massive debt on my credit card for over 3000 dollars. Please help me in any way you are able to. I await to speak to you.


All the Best,
—Alexander Shekhtman
651-808-4731

p.s. I can provide references of people that know me in MN, CA, NY, Etc. 

1 comment:

Dovix.Net said...

Why are you in a random place out in MN? What are your skills?