Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Kiryas Yoel Child Drank Poison Thinking it was Chocolate Syrup

Images doesn't represent story













On Tuesday, a serious tragedy occurred in Kiryat Yoel - Monroe in New York. As reported in Behadrei Haredim, 4 year old Yitzhak Menashe Schwartz swallowed poisonous material believing it was Chocolate Milk. 
He was flown to the Westchester Hospital, and in the helicopter his heart stopped beating and he returned his soul to its creator, 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why you keep poisons locked away from little kids.

Miriam377 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So tragic and sad. Anyone can be wise after the event, and anyone can make a tragic mistake. Now is not the time for mussar/recrimination.

Anonymous said...

Four year old kids don't read yet.

Anonymous said...

It was a 4 year old

Anonymous said...

Miriam, can your 4-year-old read?

Amil said...

This is a terrible loss, may the family find comfort. It's unfortunate these parents lacked the common sense to put poisons and cleaning products under lock and key. A harsh way to learn a lesson but perhaps it will save other children from their parents own ignorance.

Anonymous said...

All the poison we have is at least 2, 50 meters up. Rip poor kid.

just a yid said...

this is not a time for this a young child (who would not be able to read under any circumstances) lost his life r"l....
Say a kapital tehilim and cry for the tragedy

Miriam377 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.