Sunday, March 27, 2016

Pope washes feet of Muslims while Muslims murder 65 Christians on Easter in Pakistan

Image result for pope washes feet of muslims
Pope washes Muslim feet on Easter


The blast occurred in the parking area of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park, a few metres away from children's swings, and most of those hurt and killed are thought to be women and children
Muslims murder 65 Christians on Easter

  • Dozens of mothers and children are among 65 killed after a suicide bomber targeted Christians celebrating Easter in a park in Pakistan 

The blast happened in the parking area of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park, Lahore, a few metres away from children's swings, and most of the victims are believed to be women and children.

Authorities have so far confirmed the deaths of 65 people at the park, where Christians had been celebrating Easter, but they expect the death toll to rise.

Meanwhile,Pope Francis washed and kissed the feet of Muslims!
His Easter message?

"Use "weapons of love" to fight evil of terrorism"


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the teaching of Christianity ... Turn the other cheek ...
New Testament ... Wrong Bible ... Not our Bible ... unlike our Torah ...
Haba L'Horgcha hashkem L'Horgo ...

Klaghorn Leghorn said...

During Easter years ago when I was touring the Vatican, I was approached by one of those costumed guards and was asked if I wanted my feet washed by His Holiness.
Since I hadn't taken a shower that morning, I said sure why not !
Well that was a big mistake! Because when I returned home to NY my feet began itching something awful. To my dismay I learned later that His Holiness was using a communal foot washing bowl and I remember that just before His Holiness dipped my feet into the bowl, this big guy from Nigeria with what looked like cauliflowers growing on his toes was wiping his feet with a towel. Well, I thought nothing of it and until I came home and was diagnosed with an awful case of athletes foot. Worse, it was an unusual and virulent strain found mainly in Nigeria! It took my dermatologist three months to cure me.
I'm bringing my own foot bowl with me if I permit His Holiness to wash my feet ever again.
Now you know!

Unknown said...

You can also use the Tosher Mikveh ... the water has not been changed for almost 2 years ... there is a nominal charge just for toiveling not for drinking ...

Anonymous said...

"Turn the Other Cheek" is found in Yirmiyahu ha Navi. Little known fact.

Unknown said...

טוֹב יְהוָה לְקֹוָו, לְנֶפֶשׁ תִּדְרְשֶׁנּוּ. כו טוֹב וְיָחִיל וְדוּמָם לִתְשׁוּעַת יְהוָה. כז טוֹב לַגֶּבֶר כִּי יִשָּׂא עֹל בִּנְעוּרָיו. {ס}
כח יֵשֵׁב בָּדָד וְיִדֹּם כִּי נָטַל עָלָיו. כט יִתֵּן בֶּעָפָר פִּיהוּ, אוּלַי יֵשׁ תִּקְוָה. ל יִתֵּן לְמַכֵּהוּ לֶחִי, יִשְׂבַּע בְּחֶרְפָּה.
Even Ezra says that this refers to Hashem giving you a slap do not complain but accept it with grace & love ...
It is implicit from pesukim ...