Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Park East Synagogue Will Host the UN Anti-Semite "Kock im' Uhn" This Shabbos


The Holy Makom Kadosh, the Park East Synagogue, will host one of the biggest anti-Semites in our generation, the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon! 

This must be the brain of the "rabbi" Arthur Schneier, a bully that must have it his way or the highway!

And just like in the Holocaust, when the Jews were forced to serenade the Nazis before their death, Arthur Schneier will have Chazzon Helfgot serenade the Nazi of our generation, in an Orthodox Shul, no less, on the Holy Shabbos! 

To add insult to injury the "invite" reads, that "Holocaust Survivors" will participate in this charade!

I'm sure they will give this Jew Hater the podium to spew his vitriol in front of the Aron Kodesh that houses Sifrei Torah!
Woe to those who will witness this Chillul Hashem!  


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need Tickets.
Where can we get them?

Jerrold said...

I don't usually go to shul but I think I'm going to be frum & punktlich for shacharis this Shabbos.

And now that my newly wealthy paid off buddy Shmarya is no longer a slave to digging up shmutz, I'm going to find out if he can fly in for the weekend. He can crash at my place.

Ezra said...

Jerrold, save a seat for me!

I am expecting exactly my kind of crowd. It should be full of anteh-Semitten this Shabbos so I am all mouthwashed & ready for some lucrative tuchess lekking. Don't mind DIN, he's just jealous.

Horndog Hershel said...

If there is one loser who won't be there it is lady's man Marc Schneier because his father doesn't talk to him.

Anonymous said...

So will DIN take over from that gutter-crawler Shmarya and continue to feed us all the dreck possible ?