The Maryland live Casino has a dress code, and it contains wording that would prohibit a guy with a kippot to gamble in their casino....
They don't allow not tznisdik attire either!
I highlighted in red the "offending" rule!
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person, at any time, for any reason at their sole discretion.
Managament Respons/Planned Action(s): The dress code posted on this website and at the entrances to the facility will be updated to reflect the recent changes (i.e. the lifting of the restriction on bags, backpacks, and electronic devices).
- No brimless headwear is allowed (bandanas, skullcaps, etc.).
- No scarves that cover the face.
- No extra-long shirts.
- No sleeveless tops/shirts for men.
- No shirts that the management considers vulgar, offensive, or otherwise likely to cause a disturbance.
- Clothing made with offensive material, (i.e. transparent).
- No extra-long shorts (that fall below mid-calf).
- No excessively low or baggy pants such that a person’s undergarments or buttocks are exposed.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No baseball, golf, or football cleats.
- Bags / Backpacks
- No duffle bags or back packs.
- No suitcases or gym bags.
- All other bags that are allowed, but deemed questionable, (including large purses) are subject to search prior to entering the establishment. However, individuals are free to refuse the bag search and enter the establishment without the questionable bag.
- Dress code will be strictly enforced.
- Clothing must not be excessively torn, dirty, tattered, or emit an unpleasant odor.
- No gang or motorcycle colors.
- No wallets with chains.
- No laser pointers.
- No video cameras.
- No bicycle chains or locks.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No outside food.
- No beverages of any kind, allowed in or out.
- No pets (unless they are service animals).
- No laptops, two-way radios or other prohibited electronic devices.
- All foreign IDs, including passports must be readable.
- Intoxicated persons, or the like, are banned from premises.